Make a Fund a Sub-Fund of another Fund in order to roll up both Funds into one line item on your Financial reports.
- Go to Financials
- Select a financial report from the left menu
- Select the Date Range
The financial report will show the parent fund only but the assets of both funds will be combined.
- Notice that you can break out and show the subfunds in your report at any time by choosing Show/Ex Subfund from the left menu.
- To roll up subfunds under the assigned parent Funds, select Rollup SubFund from the left menu.
- You can also show any subaccounts by choosing Show SubAcct from the left menu.
- To hide subaccounts, select Hide SubAcct from the left menu.
You may print or export the report by selecting your choice from the left menu.