If you have Fund that you do not wish to be part of Revenue Share you can edit the fund to be Excluded from Cash Management or you can give the share to another fund.
- From the Home page, select Funds
- Begin typing the name of the Fund or select it from the list of your Funds
- Choose Edit from the left side of your screen
- Scroll down to the Cash Management section
- Next to Revshare Options, select the Exclude checkbox
- Or, if you wish to give the share to another Fund, select the Fund from the drop-down next to "Give to"
- Scroll to the bottom and select the Save button
Note: When you complete the Revenue Share process you should review the transactions because often times a Fund may have been transferred or was set-up to hit an investment account at some point. Revenue Share is calculated using an average daily balance, so even if the money was only in the investment account for one day, the Revenue Share process may allocate part of the investment account income or (loss) to any Fund that was in an Investment account for any length of time and was not excluded.