The GrantHub Dashboard shows you the amount of opportunities in each status given the current year. It also summarizes how many deadlines are past due, and how many are coming up in the near future.
These are some key points to remember about the dashboard:
- The table of deadlines shown at the bottom of the screen are the deadlines assigned to the person who is currently logged in.
- To see a everyone's tasks and proposal deadlines, click on "Show all my deadlines".
- To change the date range that is automatically used to create the dashboard views, go to the blue 'Welcome' box in the upper right of your screen. Click on 'My Organization' and then select the 'Preferences' tab to change the start of your fiscal year.
Views that are linked to the dashboard items:
- If you click on an item in the 'Opportunities' section of your dashboard, it will take you to the 'Opportunities' area of GrantHub and display the type of opportunities associated with the item you clicked on.
- You can continue to filter or sort the opportunities by using the 'Search' box at the upper right of the list, or by clicking on the column headers on the list.
- Also - Pay attention to the filter box on the upper left of your opportunities list - it is used to filter opportunities that are in the particular stage you are looking for.
- If you click on an item in the 'Deadlines' section of your dashboard, GrantHub will open up the 'Dashboard' area of GrantHub and display all the past due and upcoming deadlines.
- You can continue to filter or sort the deadlines by using the 'Search' box at the upper right of the list, or by clicking on the column headers on the list.
Please Note: Both the Opportunity and Deadline views will NOT be filtered by the same date ranges shown on the dashboard. If you would like to get a list of opportunities that are filtered by a date range, please use the 'Report' section of GrantHub (click on 'Report' in upper menu, or select the link by the dashboard chart "view more reports").