Below are the options in CommunitySuite to reject a donor advised fund grant request based on how far along the request is in the system.
If the grant request is still a request sent from the donor portal you can void the request and it will still be reportable.
- Click Void on the grant request you would like to void from the Grant Request bucket on the Grants page.
If the request has been turned into a real grant, you will need to unfund and void the grant. It will still be reportable.
- Click Edit on the left-side menu on the grant you would like to unfund and void from the Grants page.
- Click [delete] next to the fund.
- Click Save.
- Return to the Grants page and click on the Unfunded bucket.
- You can filter to the grant request you want to void or void all of the grants in the Unfunded bucket.
- Click Void Unfunded.
- Click [Yes].
If a grant has been posted and approved, you will need to cancel the grant.
- Once you have clicked Post & Get Approval on a grant as shown below, there are a couple of options to reject the grant.
- Click I Reject to reject the grant.
- Click Unpost & UnApprove.
- If you clicked I Approve in step 2 above, you will need to click Cancel Grant.
- Then click Cancel.