The Fund Advisor designation enables two system functions: statements and Fund Advisor Portal access. However, when you have multiple advisors on a fund or a fund changes advisors, you may need to track additional information about relationships to funds. Examples include Fund Founder and Successor Advisor. Linking a profile to a fund using Profile Fund Categories adds additional information about fund relationships which is available in reports. It does not enable statements or provide access to the donor portal.
- Navigate to the Profiles page.
- Search for the Profile or click List in the left-side menu to select a Profile from the list.
- Click the Profile ID.
- Click Link Fund in the left-side menu.
- Enter the name of a Fund and then select it from the drop-down list.
- Enter the name of a profile fund Category and then select it from the drop-down list.
- Click Create.