When a process is no longer in use, we recommend archiving it to keep your Process Manager page clean. An archived process can be restored to an active state at any time.
Archive or Restore a Process
To archive a process, first make sure it's toggled off. Then check the box next to the process in the list on the Process Manager page, click Batch Actions, then click Archive Selected in the options that appear.
To restore an archived process, check the box next to it in the Archived list, then click Restore Selected.
How Does Archiving Affect the Process?
Once a process is archived:
- It moves to the Archived section of the Process Manager page.
- It cannot be turned on unless it's restored.
Beyond the items above, archiving does not affect the process itself, or requests within the process:
- Any active requests within the process can continue forward as usual.
- Applicants who are still working on a follow up form, for example, can still submit the form.
- The process and its forms can still be copied.
- All requests within the process are available as usual on the dashboard (if any are still active), through the Requests & Decisions search page, reporting, User Summary pages, etc.