Adding Nonprofits to populate your online Nonprofit Directory can be done using existing Profiles or you can add a new nonprofit to Profiles for inclusion.
If the Profile for the nonprofit ALREADY EXISTS:
- Select Profiles from the home page
- Search for and go to a Nonprofit Profile you wish to add to the directory
- Scroll down the left side and choose Make Nonprofit
- Choose Save
Fill out the nonprofit information:
- Pick a Status ("final" will publish online, "delete" marks the record with “delete" reminding staff that this nonprofit should be removed, "do not publish" allows you to categorize the nonprofit but does not add them to the directory)
- Enter a Contact person for nonprofit
- Enter the nonprofit's URL in the web address text box, eg. http://www.buffalofieldcampaign.org
- Enter the organization's Mission Statement of only 150 characters (it will be truncated if too long) - this will be visible in the directory
- Enter one contact name and email for the organization to be published
- Select the Category(ies) to help Directory users find the nonprofit organization
- Pick Save when done
If you select the status as Final, the profile will be added to your list of nonprofits in the directory and viewable online.