The fund for a donation can be changed before the donation is posted and processed. For online donations, this will not automatically change the fund for any CC Fees that were charged in addition to the donation. Follow the steps below to change the fund for CC Fees associated with an online donation.
Adjust Fund for CC Fees
- Navigate to the profile payment associated with the online donation.
- Click on the Deposit ID.
- Unpost and Delete the deposit.
- Navigate to the Till.
- Select the online Payment ID.
- Click [reconcile].
- Choose the correct deposit account.
- If the donation was processed utilizing Stripe, select the Stripe Account.
- Double-check the dates associated with the fees and payment to make sure they are accurate.
- Once all information has been verified, click Reconcile.