Users are the people who have access to your site. Employees, board members, interns, and volunteers are examples of users, and all users require a user account.
First Time Login
New users will need to set up their user account before they are able to access any of the sites to which they have been invited.
- On the login page, click Sign Up beneath the Sign In button.
- On the sign up page, enter your username, email address, and password, and then click Sign Up.
- Once signed up, a verification email will be sent to the email that was entered. Once the email has been verified, click Continue to finish logging in.
- Once logged in, a new user may finish building their user account from the user page.
Site administrators invite users into the system by sending email invitations. Once received, users follow the emailed instructions to complete account set up. Users are automatically given View Only access; and if additional permissions are required, site administrators adjust access accordingly. Permissions are cumulative, so multiple permissions can be given to a user as they relate to their responsibilities.
Invite a User
- Navigate to the Sites page and click the gear icon next to the site name.
- Click User Access on the navigation bar.
- Click Invite User.
- Enter the new user's email address, and then click Send Invite.
As new users are invited to sites, each will need a set of permissions to ensure they are navigating through the correct areas of the site. User Permissions contains additional information about configuring permissions, adjusting individual user permissions, and what to do if a user has access to multiple sites.