If you are migrating into NonprofitCore from another software such as QuickBooks, there are automatic ways to export your data out of your current or previous system to then import into NonprofitCore.
Follow the below steps to export your data from QuickBooks Online:
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Click Export Data under the Tools heading.
- Set a date range by clicking on the drop down under where it says Pre-Selected Date Ranges.
- Make sure that the Journal toggle is turned on, you can turn off all the other exports.
- Click Export to Excel at the bottom right of the popup window.
Follow the below steps to export your data from QuickBooks Desktop:
- Run a Transaction Detail by account report.
- Customize the report to include transaction number and account.
- Remove or hide unnecessary columns if you wish.
- Export the report to Excel and save it to your computer.