To get started, click the link provided to you by the organization’s site administrator. This will take you to the Logon Page. The site administrator has created an account for you, so you will only need to set your password before you can logon.
- If this is your first time here, click Forgot Your Password to securely set your password.
- Going forward, you may enter your logon credentials and click Log On.
- Do not click Create New Account, as that option is for applicants only.
- After logging on, you will land on your dashboard.
Your dashboard displays all evaluations assigned to you. You can always return here by clicking the Home Icon in the top navigation bar.
At the top of the page is a visual representation of your assigned evaluations. This status bar also shows you how many of your evaluations are in each status (Pending, Draft, Complete, Closed).
- Clicking a status in this bar will filter your list to only show evaluations in that status. Clicking the status again will remove the filter.
Below the status bar is the list of your assigned evaluations.
- The columns in this table can be sorted (i.e. by applicant or by scholarship) by clicking on the column header.
- The Review icon and text (in the farthest column to the right), indicates the status of each evaluation:
- Pending: A red exclamation mark indicates that no questions on the evaluation form have been completed. Click the icon to start the evaluation.
- Draft: A yellow exclamation mark indicates that some questions have been completed, but not all required questions have been completed. Click the icon to continue the evaluation.
- Complete: A green checkmark appears after you’ve completed all required questions on the evaluation form. Click the icon to update the evaluation if needed.
- Closed: A paper icon indicates that evaluations have been closed by an administrator for that request. You may view but not edit your responses on closed evaluations. Click the icon to view the evaluation.
- If scoring questions are used on the evaluation form, the Score column is calculated by dividing the total point scored by the total points possible.
- The score will appear in this column once all required questions on the evaluation form are completed.