Monthly Release Features are listed in bold and have links to relevant resource articles. Other enhancements/fixes are listed in regular text.
- Accounting: Revenue- Resolved an issue causing an error posting a remittance.
- CRM-Profile list: Resolved an issue when selecting a group of profiles and then selecting a profile list, only the profiles on the first page were added to the list. This has been resolved where all profiles selected will now process on the profile list.
- Accounting: Payments- Resolved an issue that prevented Other payments from being voided. Void is now available for check and other payment types.
- Accounting: Revenue- Profile has been added to the available filter options. You can select one or multiple profiles to filter the revenue list.
Accounting: Expense- Added the ability to filter by profile. You can select one or multiple profiles to filter the expense list.
- CRM: Tasks- Resolved an issue with reminder emails being sending with no details about the task.
- CRM: Tasks- Resolved an issue when selecting an opportunity from the task, it would error with a page not found.
- CRM: Tasks- Resolved an issue on task due date filter unable to be cleared. Enhanced the filter by adding a clear button within the calendar drop down.
- Accounting: Payments- The Payment workflow has been updated. When selecting a payment method of check, the next check number for that bank will be defaulted. The check number can be edited if needed. Payments now include an option to combine by profile. When combined, all selected expenses for a profile will be included in the same payment. There is now a Confirm Payments screen after payments are printed. At this step you can chose to confirm the payment and post. This will create the journal entry for the payment. If there was an issue with the payment, you can unselect that payment and it will go back to the unpaid selection of expenses and not post. There is no longer a post and unpost option within payments. Check stubs have been updated to include all expenses paid on the check. View payment has been updated to display all expenses paid on that payment. The Paid section of payments has been updated to list each individual payment. Void date is now displayed if a payment has been voided.
- Accounting: Financials- Updated the Accounts Payable Aging report to be sorted by profile name.
- Accounting: Financials- Updated the Accounts Receivable Aging report to be sorted by profile name.
- Accounting: Expense- Resolved an issue preventing the opportunity from saving on an expense. Opportunity can now be added during create and edit without issue.
- Accounting: Imports- Resolved an issue preventing the opportunity from showing on an imported revenue. Opportunity now displays correctly after import.
- Accounting: Revenue- Resolved an issue that prevented the opportunity from being saved on a revenue.
- Accounting: Revenue- Added the ability to mark a revenue line as nondeductible for donation categories. This will be used in the future to reduce the amount reported on a donation statement.
Fundraising: Added the ability to allow the user to assign a fundraising type communication template to an opportunity so that they can customize the automated communication going out for the opportunity when a donation is received. If no template is assigned to the opportunity, we will continue to use the default donation acknowledgement template for the automated communication.
CRM: Created the new email performance page to track bulk communications. The page will show the amount of recipients the email was delivered to, opened, and clicked.
- CRM: Added the ability to configure system users that will receive notifications in real time when a donation has been given to the organization. The system users and template used are customizable. This will allow nonprofits to know in real time when online donations are coming in.
- Accounting: Financials- Print Report is now available on General Ledger. The printed report includes the filters selected and date printed.
- Accounting: Expense- Resolved an issue that caused the total to display incorrectly on a copied expense until the expense list refreshed. This happened if an expense with multiple lines was copied. The total was showing all the line amounts listed together instead of adding them together. The total will display correctly now without a refresh.
- Accounting: Financials- Print Report was added to the 1099 Report. The tax year selected and date printed are included on the printed report.
- Accounting: Financials- Add Print Report to the Statement of Functional Expense. Printing includes the report date selection and the date the report was printed.
- Accounting: Financials- Print Report has been added to the Detail Trial Balance. The printed report includes the date selection and date printed.
- Accounting: Financials- Resolved an issue causing the Statement of Activities to display different amounts the first time the report was displayed if your site's fiscal year starts in any month other than January. The report was displaying balances for Jan - Current Date the first time it was accessed, even though the date filter was defaulted to current fiscal year dates. The balances on the report will now reflect the default dates when displayed.
- CRM - Corrected issue where the SSN number could not be edited after inputting a value
- Accounting: Financials- Resolved an issue that caused an unknown error loading reports. All financials are loading without error now.
- Accounting: Financials- Added Print Report to the Accounts Payable Aging report. As of date selection and date printed are included on the printed report.
- Accounting- Expenses- Resolved an issue that removed the Select All option. The select all option is now showing, allowing you to select up to 250 records at a time for posting.
- Accounting: Financials- Resolved an issue causing the service and opportunity filters on the Statement of Activities to only show No Services/No Opportunities the first time you accessed the report. The filter choices will now load properly every time you go to the report.
- Accounting: Financials- Resolved an issue on the Detail Trial Balance causing the Copy to Clipboard to not copy the report results.
- Accounting: Financials- Accounts Receivable- Added the ability to Print Report. Printing will include the as of date selected along with the date the report was printed.
- Accounting: Financials- Trial Balance- Added the ability to Print Report. Printing will include the date selections along with the date printed.
- Accounting: Financials- Resolved an issue causing financial reports to not include any recent items. All items should now be included and balances should reflect the correct amounts.
- Accounting: Financials- Resolved an issue causing the trial balance to not reflect current balances. All balances should be correct now.
- Accounting: Resolved an issue causing an error retrieving ledger aggregate state when posting any entries.
- Accounting: Revenue- Resolved an issue that caused an error deleting journal entry when trying to unpost a newly posted record.
- Accounting: Financials- 1099 Report will now exclude the amount from any line on an expense marked exclude from 1099 from the vendor's total.
- Accounting: Financials- Resolved an issue causing an incorrect ending balance on some financial reports. The issue was caused when a site had more than 10,000 transactions within the date range selected. The report was only including 10,000 transactions at a time. The limit has been increased so all transactions can be considered and report balances are now correct.
- Accounting: Journal Entries- Resolved an issue that caused a journal entry not found error when trying to post a manual journal entry.
- Accounting: Revenue- Resolved an issue that prevented the delete icon from showing after a revenue is unposted. Delete should be available when a revenue is unposted and should no longer require the screen to be refreshed first.
- Accounting: Financials- Trial Balance- Resolved an issue preventing the Copy to Clipboard from actually copying the report.
- CRM - Allow fundraising admins to create profiles and add attachments
- Accounting: Expense- Added the ability to mark an expense line as exempt so it will not be included in 1099 Totals in Financials.
- Fundraising: The Admin Configuration page for the Donation Hub has received some UI updates around terminology and UX.
Fundraising: Opportunity Copy - This feature will give Site Administrators, Fundraising Administrators and Fundraising Staff 1 users the ability to copy both Grantseeking and Fundraising Opportunities with the ability to also, optionally, copy the associated tasks, profiles, and users.
Fundraising: Opportunity Update - This feature will give Site Administrators and Fundraising Administrators the ability to update exported Opportunities in batch. They can use this functionality to update or add answers to Opportunity Custom Fields and change or add other Opportunity details.
- Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue that prevented online donations from showing in revenue. All missing donations are now showing in revenue correctly.
- Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue causing an unable to find revenue error when posting revenue entries.
- Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue causing Online Donations to not populate revenue. Online donations are once again showing in revenue correctly.
- Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue that caused the filters to not return all results correctly when filtered to one day. Previously the end date on the filter had to be set to the next day to ensure you were receiving all the records for that day. Now the filter will return all results correctly when the start date and end date are the same.
- Accounting: Financials - Statement of Activities- Resolved an issue where clicking on the balance of an account returned entries that did not total to that balance. When the report is expanded, clicking on the balance of an account will return the entries included in the balance. Please note, if the report is collapsed, clicking on the balance for a parent account will only return entries for the parent. Child entries are included in the balance on the report but will not display.
- Accounting: Financials - Statement of Activities- Resolved an issue causing account number to be blank when a second date column was added with the report expanded. The account number will now display correctly.
Accounting: Financial Reports - Print Report has been added to the Statement of Activities, Budget Report, and Statement of Financial Position. This allows you to print a copy of the report, including filters selected and date the report was printed.
- Accounting: Revenue- Resolved an issue that caused a revenue created by an online donation to auto post even though a profile was not assigned. In the event a profile cannot be attached to an online donation, the revenue will be created with a blank profile so the donation is accounted for but the revenue will not auto posted since profile is a required field.
- Accounting: Financials- Resolved an issue causing incorrect amounts to display on the Detail Trial Balance and Trial Balance for some accounts involving revenue and deposits. Those accounts will now reflect the correct activity for the date range selected.
- Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue preventing a profile from being assigned to an online donation created with blank profile. You can now edit the revenue to add the correct profile.
- Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue that prevented the revenue entry from showing the profile name when an online donation came from a new profile. Online donations from a new profile will now populate the revenue entry with the correct profile name.
- Accounting: Journal Entries - Resolved an issue preventing copy from copying the details from the original journal entry.
- Accounting: Deposits - Resolved an issue causing deposits to create multiple journal entries when posting. This also prevented all journal entries from being removed if the deposit was unposted. All duplicate journal entries caused by this issue have been removed.
- Accounting: Journal Entries - Resolved an issue causing the Journal Entry list to not reflect any additions or changes without refreshing the screen. Now when a new journal entry is created, a journal entry is posted/unposted, or deleted, the journal entry list will reflect the changes without the user refreshing the screen.
- Fundraising: Added the ability for users to search the profiles list for an attached profile.
- Accounting: Financials - Resolved an issue causing a request authorization failed error when clicking on any financial report.
- Accounting: Financials - Trial Balance now defaults with the current fiscal year dates selected.
- Accounting: Financials - Resolved an issue on the General Ledger that caused an error when filtering entry type if Voided Expense or Cancelled Expense were selected.
- Accounting: Journal Entries - Resolved an issue causing journal entries to have an extended delay before displaying once an item was posted. All journal entries are now populating correctly after posting.
- Fundraising: Fundraising Administrators can now add and edit Opportunity Custom fields. Fundraising Staff 1 users can now edit Opportunity Custom fields.
- Fundraising: Historical Expenses will now show on opportunities.
- Fundraising: Historical Revenue will now show on opportunities.
- Fundraising: Resolved an issue causing required Opportunity Custom Fields to not show an asterisk when editing an opportunity.
- Fundraising: Resolved an issue causing revenue and expenses to display twice in opportunities in some sites.
- Fundraising: Resolved an issue preventing Opportunities from being promoted on the Donation Hub.
- Fundraising: Resolved an issue where saving Opportunity images wasn't working.
- CRM - Added additional profile designation options to help strengthen the relationship between the profile and the non profit. New options include attendee, donor, member, participant, prospect, vendor and volunteer. When a designation has been added for a profile, a new profile tab will become visible for the designation. Custom fields can now be assigned to only show data within he designations tab that the custom field has been assigned to.
- CRM - Added the ability to copy a profile with or without relationships.
- Accounting: Accounts - Resolved an issue preventing account numbers and account names from being edited. Account numbers and account names can now be edited without error.
- Accounting: Financials - Added the ability to select the as of date to the Accounts Payable Aging report. This allows you to select a previous date to report historical values for Account Payable Aging.
- Accounting: Journal Entries - Resolved an issue causing the edit icon to disappear once a filter was applied. The edit icon is now available on all manual journal entries.
- Accounting: Journal Entries - Resolved an issue causing an error retrieving data if Voided or Cancelled Expense were selected in the entry type filter.
- Accounting: Journal Entries - Ledger has been renamed to Journal Entries. This menu option will return a list of journal entries created by posted transactions in accounting. A User will also be able to create a manual journal and open/close the books from this page.
Accounting: Financials - A General Ledger report has been added. A General Ledger is a record of all posted transactions in accounting organized by accounts. This report can be filtered by date, account, service, opportunity, or entry type.
- Accounting: Financials - Statement of Financial Position - Option to add an additional column for a prior date period in order to create a report for comparison and variance analysis.
- Accounting: Expense - A Post All Selected option has been added. This allows you to select up to 250 unposted expense transactions to bulk post.
Accounting: Financials - An Accounts Receivable Aging Report has been added. Outstanding accounts receivable balances are listed by profile. Balances are displayed in a past due category based on their due date and the as of date selected on the report.
Accounting: Financials - Statement of Activities: An option to have account balances by service display in columns has been added to the Statement of Activities by selecting the check box “Split into Columns”. The balance column will still include the total of all selected services. Each selected service will be listed with their account balance in a column to the right of the total balance.
Accounting: Revenue - Updated the creation and display of Revenue transactions. This allows all revenue information to be displayed on a single page so a User can see all details of a revenue transaction.
Financials: Statement of Activities - Option to add an additional column for a prior date period in order to create a report for comparison and variance analysis.
- CRM - Users are able to create and manage custom profile lists. Lists can be used to quickly send communications to a group of profiles within the system. From the profile card you can see what lists the profile is a member of.
CRM - Added an option to email templates to include an unsubscribe link in the communication. If a recipient clicks the unsubscribe link their profile is updated to be unsubscribed for that email address in the site and environment the communication came from. When a profile has been set to be unsubscribed, we will prevent bulk communications from going to that profile in the future and prevent the profile from being added to communication lists.
- CRM - Updated Subnational merge data field to be State/Province.
- Accounting: Financials - Resolved an issue causing an error loading the Statement of Functional Expense.
- Accounting: Deposits - Resolved an issue preventing deposits from being posted/unposted due to an unexpected aggregate version error. Deposits can now be posted/unposted without error.
- Accounting: Deposits - Resolved an issue causing a time out error if the deposit section was set to 250 records per page. The max of 250 records per page can now be selected without error.
- Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue causing the Send Acknowledgement button to grey out before it should. Only 25 acknowledgements can be sent at a time. We corrected it so it would count the revenues selected and not the lines per revenue selected.
- Accounting: Deposits - Resolved an issue causing the deposited section to be randomly sorted. The deposited section is now sorted by deposit date with the most current date first.
- Accounting: Ledger - An Accounting User with permission to post/unpost will no longer be able unpost or edit the Journal Entry that is created when the books are closed.
- Accounting: Ledger - Resolved an issue that was causing two edit icons to display on list of journal entries.
- Accounting: Financials - Resolved an issue on the Accounts Payable Aging report causing blank profiles to show if the original profile has been merged. The unpaid expense shows under the correct profile name and the blanks have been removed.
- Accounting: Accounts - Updated the button to say Save when saving an edit to an account instead of Edit.
- Accounting: Ledger - Added the account number next to the account name in the account filter.
- Accounting: Profiles has been removed from the left nav menu to avoid confusion. Previously the profile menu in accounting was just an unsorted list of profile names with no functionality. Profiles should be accessed through the CRM menu.
- Accounting: Deposits - The undeposited section was enhanced to include the Total Selected Amount which updates as revenue entries are selected for deposit.
- Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue preventing the opportunity from being editable on a revenue in a closed period. Opportunity is now editable at any time, including if the books are closed for the revenue date.
- Accounting: Deposits - Added paging to the Deposited section of deposits. It defaults to show 10 deposits at a time but can be increased to display up to 250 per page.
- Accounting: Import - Resolved an issue causing the ledger import to time out when importing a large journal entry with lots of opportunities attached.
- Accounting: Financials - Updated the Statement of Financial Position, Statement of Activities, and Budget Reports so that each column is aligned through all sections as you scroll down. Previously the column alignment was off at section breaks.
- Accounting: Deposits - Added paging to the Undeposited Funds section of deposits. It defaults to show 10 undeposited revenues at a time but can be increased to display up to 250 per page.
- Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue causing some receivable balances to not display correctly when adding a new remittance. When selecting a profile with an outstanding receivable balance, the correct balance will now show on the remittance screen.
- Accounting: Expenses - Resolved an issue causing paid expenses to show when filtering to unpaid expenses. The filter will properly reflect the expense status now.
Accounting: Payments- Resolved an issue allowing unposted expenses to get paid. This happened if multiple tabs were open and the expense was showing on the payment screen on one tab and unposted from another tab. The system will now give an error if the expense becomes unposted since the screen was last refreshed.
- CRM + Fundraising - Extended the Notes import into Fundraising that allows users to import notes. When importing a note against and opportunity, opportunity name will be used as the match criteria. Only one opportunity can be associated to a note via import.
- Accounting: Payments - Resolved an issue that caused the payment screen to continue trying to load when deleting a payment after the expense was deleted. There was an edge case that allowed an expense to be deleted after it was part of a payment. An expense can no longer be deleted once it's attached to a payment even if the payment is not posted.
- Accounting: Imports - Resolved an issue causing the revenue import to allow a remittance category to import. Remittance category revenue cannot be imported since a remittance must be applied to an outstanding receivable/invoice revenue. Now if a remittance record is included in a revenue import, the import will fail with an error stating remittance is not allowed to be imported.
- Accounting: Payments - Resolved an issue preventing check details from showing when viewing some payments. Now when a payment is viewed all expenses for that payment will display correctly.
- Accounting: Expense - Resolved an issue preventing an expense from being created.
- Accounting: Deposits - Resolved an issue causing the deposit screen to time out before loading the list of deposits. The deposit screen will now load without error.
- Accounting: Expense - Resolved an issue causing an "error updating expense" error when editing a historical expense. Opportunity on a historical expense can now be edited without error even if books are closed.
Financials: Previous Trial Balance was renamed to Detail Trial Balance Report. A new Financial report, Trial Balance has been added. A trial balance is an internal report that usually remains in the accounting department. The trial balance lists all of the accounts in the general ledger and their balances (for all of the accounts that have balances). However, the debit balance amounts are entered in one column and the credit balance amounts are entered in another column. Each column is then summed to prove that the total of the debit balances is equal to the total of the credit balances.
- Accounting: Revenue - A Post All Selected option has been added. This allows you to select up to 250 unposted revenue entries and post them.
CRM - Introduced a new type of import into CRM that allows users to bring in notes. From CRM notes are associated to profiles by using the Foundant ID of the profile or an external ID. Only one profile can be associated to a note via the import process.
- Fundraising - This change will add a new tab on Fundraising Opportunities to allow for the configuration of the Embedded Donation Form.
- Fundraising: Added the ability to export Fundraising and Grantseeking opportunities from the opportunity lists. All available system fields, not custom fields, will be exported.
Fundraising: The Donation Portal has been renamed the Donation Hub to be more consistent with the feature's function.
- Create a Donation Hub
- Embed Your Donation Hub
- Donation Hub: External View
- Square Integration
- View: Role Specific Permissions
- Fundraising: Role Specific Permissions
- Admin: Role Specific Permissions
- Accounting: Role Specific Permissions
- Opportunities Overview
- Create an Opportunity
- Fundraising Glossary
- Opportunity Options
- Accounting: Import - Revenue import was enhanced to now include debit account as an optional import field. If left blank, undeposited funds will become the debit account for that revenue. A receivable account can now be included in the debit account field in order to import receivable/invoice category revenue.
- Accounting - Import- Revenue: Resolved an issue causing an error "receivable revenue must have an accounts receivable debit account" when importing revenue with a category of receivable/invoice. A receivable account can now be included in the debit account field in order to import receivable/invoice.
- Accounting - Ledger- Close Books were enhanced to now include the service in the fiscal year end close journal entry. Resolved an issue causing the user to be prompted for the year end closing account even if the period selected did not include the last month of the fiscal year. Now the user is only asked for the year end closing account when the period being closed includes the last month of the fiscal year. Also resolved an issue preventing books from closing due to unposted entries when all entries in the period were posted.
- CRM - Established default note ordering. Criteria includes active notes by default ordered by due date.
- CRM - Established default task ordering. Criteria includes active tasks by default ordered by due date with completed tasks at the bottom.
- Accounting: Deposits - Resolved an issue causing fee amounts over 999.99 to display incorrectly. Previously a decimal was displaying where a comma should.
- Accounting: Expense - Resolved an issue that prevented the profile name from showing on an expense if the profile originally used on the expense has been merged. Now the merged profile name will display correctly on the expense.
- Accounting: Expense - Resolved an issue causing an expense to appear blank if edited right after being created. Now if you edit a newly created expense the information will display correctly.
- Accounting: Deposits - The amount showing in the Deposited list will now be less the fee amount on that deposit. Previously it was showing a total of all revenue without deducting the fee amount.
- Accounting: Ledger - The Close Books button will now be greyed out unless a Fiscal Year Start Month has been selected in Site Settings. Close Books needs to know when a site's fiscal year starts and ends in order to properly create the year end closing entry.
- Accounting: Deposits - Resolved an issue causing the fee amount to add extra decimals or increment the number when trying to key cents on a fee. The fee amount will now except cents correctly.
- Accounting: Reconciliation - When viewing a previous reconciliation, the totals were correct but the list of cleared/uncleared items was not complete. Paging has now been added to each section to allow it to display more than 10 items. You may chose to display up to 250 items in a section at a time. Arrows are used to move between pages within that section.
- Accounting: Deposits - When adding a new deposit with a fee, the 0.00 in the fee amount will be removed when you started typing. You no longer have to backspace to remove 0.00 before typing the new amount.
- CRM - Added the profile status to the profile status view and edit modes allowing users to know the status of the profile they are currently viewing.
- Fundraising - Fixed an issue where Grantseeking Opportunity Types were not showing up as options when editing a custom field.
- Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue that caused an unknown error when editing a historical revenue. Historical revenue can now be edited without error.
- Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue causing revenue from the donation portal to not auto post even though that opportunity was set to auto post.
- Accounting: Ledger - When Closing Books for the first time in a site, you will now be prompted for the Historical Close Date. This is the last date books were closed in a previous accounting system. This date will display on the screen, along with previous close date, for informational purposes each time books are closed.
- Accounting: Financials - 1099 Total report will now list each profile once with the total amount paid for the date range selected. Previously it was listing each paid expense separately and not providing a total by profile.
- Accounting: Trial Balance - Resolved an issue causing the Trial Balance to exclude accounts that did not have activity in the date range selected even if the account had a beginning balance. Now any account with a beginning balance, or activity in the date range selected, will be included in the report.
- Accounting: Journal Entry - Resolved an issue that caused the Add Journal Entry button to not respond when clicked.
- Accounting: Deposits - Resolved an issue causing the fee account and fee amount to not display when viewing or editing a deposit. Fee information is now available when viewing and editing a deposit.
- Accounting: Trial Balance - Date filters will already be applied when switching between Show and Hide Report Details. Previously you had to refresh twice for the date filter to be applied when switching between show and hide details.
- Accounting: Deposits - Resolved an issue that caused previous deposit amounts to show as 0.00 in the deposit list. Now all deposits should be displaying their correct total deposit amount.
- Fundraising: Fixed an issue where Amount was not showing as required when making a new Fundraising Opportunity.
- Fundraising: Fixed an issue causing inactive required custom fields to require answers on import. They should not require answers if they are inactive.
- Accounting: Financials - Resolved an issue causing a "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading expenses)" error in Accounts Payable Aging and 1099 reports and causing the Statement of Activities report to be blank. All reports should be functioning normally now.
- Accounting: Statement of Activity - When the report is filtered by date, clicking on an account balance will now allow the date filter when it displays the ledger entries for that balance. Previously it was showing all entries for that account when the ledger was displayed.
- Accounting: Deposits - Resolved an issue that caused the amount to show as 0.00 after viewing a posted deposit. Now the correct amount will show after viewing without requiring a refresh.
- Accounting: Deposits - Clicking the eyeball to view a Deposit will now show the deposit information. Previously in some cases a blank screen was being displayed instead of the deposit details.
- CRM - Fixed display issue where img formatting was not in sync between the edit template page and the preview template page.
- Fundraising: Fixed an issue where expenses were showing with the wrong sign in Expenses section of an Opportunity.
- Accounting: Import - Expense import will recognize all valid fundraising opportunities when importing an expense record containing an opportunity. Previously the import was not recognizing any newly created opportunities as a valid opportunity.
- CRM - Introduced state management within the CRM context. Store the filters applied by a user, user selections, etc. in the browser. When they navigate out of CRM to another context, log out and log back in restore them to their previous state. This change is specific to your browser and the site + environment that you are working in. (If you have applied filters in chrome and switch to fire fox you will not see the same filters applied.)
- CRM - Corrected issue where users that can be assigned tasks were not aligning to the site users page on all sites.
- CRM - Corrected issue where some images added to a template were not being displayed in the email after sending.
- CRM - Corrected issue where the scroll bar would not allow you to scroll to the bottom on the revenue or expense profile summary cards when there were many revenue or expense items to scroll through.
- Fundraising: Fixed an issue causing Types, Statuses, Revenue, and Expenses to not load properly when viewing the Opportunities List or a single Opportunities details.
- Fundraising: Fixed an issue that was causing the dates of Revenue in an Opportunity to show as one day before the date in Accounting.
- Fundraising: Fixed an issue adding files to Grantseeking Opportunities.
- Fundraising: Fixed an issue preventing users from being attached to Grantseeking Opportunities.
- Fundraising/CRM: Fixed an issue preventing files from being uploaded if the extension contained capital letters.
- Fundraising: Fixed an issue that was causing users to not be able to scroll through a long list of revenue in a Fundraising Opportunity.
- Accounting: Imports - Revenue and Expense imports will now allow a negative in the amount field. Previously the import was not recognizing a negative as a valid amount.
- Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue that was not allowing a User to view the complete revenue transaction. Selecting view now allows a User to review the complete transaction on one screen.
- Accounting: Expense- Resolved an issue causing an unknown error: validating line item index 2: line item must have a program error when editing an allocation table. Now a new line will correctly show when you click the plus during edit.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Site Name to not show for non-administrator users.
- Embedded actions on Foundant Reporting Dashboards will now work as expected.
- Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue causing a recurring donation to not show in revenue. The donor's profile was merged and the recurrence was still using the original profile id instead of the new one. The recurrence has been updated to use the new profile and the donation is now showing in revenue correctly.
- Accounting: Banking - Resolved an issue causing an unexpected aggregate version error when reconciling an account.
- Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue causing revenue information to not show when Copying a Revenue. Now when a revenue is copied, the new entry will have the copied information populated correctly.
- Accounting: Ledger/Revenue - Resolved an issue that caused the opportunity on a revenue to not show on the ledger entry for the revenue. The ledger entries have been updated to correctly display the opportunity for those revenues now.
- CRM - Created a new profile field allowing donors to give consent to be contacted.
- CRM - Created a new Anonymous checkbox profile field to allow donors to indicate that they would like to remain anonymous.
- CRM - Created a new encrypted social security number field that can only by viewed in entirety by users with the admin role. The social security number field is only available on individual profile types. Last four digits are shown with the ability to expand using a show hide toggle for admin users.
- CRM - Introduced a selected profile counter so the user knows how many profiles they have selected. We will keep selected profiles after applying a filter.
- CRM - Corrected issue where historical revenue or expenses were not showing up on profile summary cards.
- Accounting: Expense - Resolved an issue with copying a posted expense that caused the new expense to look like it was automatically posted. The new expense was not actually posted, it just appeared to be until the screen refreshed. Now when an expense is copied, the new expense will show as unposted until it's actually posted.
- CRM - Provided users with the ability to export existing profile data out of their system, make updates to those profiles and re-import the profiles with the updated information.
- Accounting: Deposits - After creating a new deposit, the deposit will show in the Deposited section without requiring a refresh. Previously the list would not update to show the newly created deposit until the screen was refreshed.
- CRM - Remove unposted / deleted revenue expense on the profile summary cards.
- Accounting: Payments - Total Selected has been added to the Payments screen. As you select unpaid expenses for payment, the Total Selected will update to reflect the total amount for the payment.
- User Access: Fixed a bug that was preventing users from being invited to Sandbox Sites.
- Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue that was preventing a new revenue from showing in the revenue list without a refresh. The issue was also causing the post/unpost button to not update without refreshing the screen. Now a revenue will populate the revenue list as soon as it's created, edits will be reflected, and the post/unpost button will be updated without refreshing the screen.
- Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue that was causing a blank screen to display when creating a new revenue.
- Accounting: Financials - Resolved an issue with the Trial Balance that caused an incorrect ending balance to display for some accounts. All transactions were not being included in the calculation if there were over 10,000 transactions for an account.
- User Access: Fixed a bug that was preventing users from being invited to Sandbox Sites.
- Accounting: Revenue - The ability to generate an Accounts Receivable Statement in pdf has been added. Select a statement date and all profiles with an open receivable balance as of that date will be listed. A filter by profile is also available. A pdf with one statement per profile selected will be generated. The statement will list all open invoices for that profile along with the payments applied and balance due. Accounting Admin and Accounting Staff 1 roles have permission to Statements.
- Accounting: Budgets - The ability to View a budget has been added. This gives a user the ability to see a budget without having to go into edit. Accounting Admin, Accounting Staff 1, and Accounting Staff 2 roles have permissions to view a budget.
- Accounting: Import Ledger - This enhancement will allow a User to import manual journal entries with Foundant’s Import Tool.
- Accounting- Edit Opportunity on a posted revenue, expense, and manual journal entry - This enhancement will allow a User to edit the opportunity on an Revenue, Expense or Manual Journal Entry without unposting the entry.
CRM: Configurable Task Notification Emails- Provided users with the ability to globally turn on task notification emails. When Task notification emails are turned on there are four type of emails they can configure.
- Email sent on task assignment to the assignee.
- Email sent when a task is approaching its due date.
- Email sent when a task is due today.
- Email sent when a task is past the due date. The past due task notifications are configurable and the administrator will set up the reoccurrence schedule for those emails.
- Email format includes type of communication in the subject line (EX. Task Past Due) a clickable link for the task name, task status, due date and assignee.
Task notifications only go out for tasks that are active and not in a completed status.
- Email format includes type of communication in the subject line (EX. Task Past Due) a clickable link for the task name, task status, due date and assignee.
CRM: Ability to set a type for emails, addresses and phone numbers - Ability to select the type via a drop down for email addresses, physical address and phone numbers. Values can be set via the import.
- Admin: Site Settings Gear Icon - Updated Sites page to include a site level gear icon that directs to the site settings experience which includes managing users, inviting users and site level settings.
- CRM - corrected issue where profiles created through the donation portal were being marked as inactive by default.
- CRM - set the create date and last modified date to today for newly created profiles through the donation portal.
- CRM - Corrected issue where tax id was not showing in view mode.
- CRM - Corrected issue where the tax id field was overlapping edit mode.
- CRM - Added the ability to set a subject line for templates
Accounting: Expense- Resolved an issue that was preventing a new expense from showing in the expense list without a refresh. The issue was also causing the post/unpost button to not update without refreshing the screen. Now an expense will populate the expense list as soon as it's created, edits will be reflected, and the post/unpost button will be updated without refreshing the screen.
- CRM - Automat converting states into the 2 digit code in the flat file import process
- CRM - Added a new website address field to profiles to store a website associated to a profile
- CRM - Improved mobile responsiveness for the CRM List View page
- CRM - Updated the donation acknowledgment template to include the transactional fee when applicable
- Accounting: Deposits- Removed the Program Service column from the undeposited section of the deposit screen. Since a revenue can have several services associated to it, the service column was always blank on the deposit screen.
Fundraising: Fixed an issue that was causing the embedded Donation Form to not show up for users with third party cookies disabled, for example when using an incognito tab in the Chrome browser.
Fundraising: Fixed an issue causing opportunity names to not be changed to a name that had been used in the past.
Fundraising: Fixed an issue that was preventing Notes from being removed from Opportunities.
Site name will now appear in the header under the profile menu.
- Accounting: Accounts - Resolved an issue that caused an account not found error when editing an account.
- Accounting: Resolved an issue causing a time out error when posting or unposting entries to the ledger. This affected posting/unposting revenue, expense, manual journal entries, deposits, and payments. All entries should post or unpost without error now.
- Accounting: Budget Report- Resolved an issue that caused an account number to show incorrectly if the account number was edited. Previously the Budget Report was showing the original account number and not the updated account number. The current account number will now show.
- Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue that caused an opportunity id index error when posting a revenue that was attached to a new opportunity. Revenue to any opportunity will now post without error.
- Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue preventing filters from being applied.
- Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue preventing you from going to the next page of revenue entries or increasing the number of records shown on a page. You should be able to increase the page length up to 250 records now and move between pages.
- Accounting: Trial Balance - Resolved an issue that caused an account number to show incorrectly if the account number was edited. Previously the Trial Balance was showing the original account number and not the updated account number. The current account number will now show.
- CRM - Extended imports to allow for importing of a funder designation
CRM - Ability to see the TO field on Revenue email communications
- CRM - Added the ability to see who your communication is going to for CRM profile communications.
- Accounting: Ledger - Resolved an issue preventing books from closing because of unposted revenue when there was actually no unposted revenue in the period. Now you will only receive a message about unposted revenue if there truly is unposted revenue within the period closing.
Accounting: Expense - Resolved an issue that caused the Post/Unpost button to not update without refreshing the screen when an expense is posted/unposted. The button should now update as soon as it's clicked.
CRM - Support file types .xlsx and .csv on the profile attachments baseball card.
CRM - Improved the responsive experience for the profile summary on mobile.
CRM - Allowed the ability to import an external ID and associate that ID to a profile to assist with matching in third party systems.
Accounting: Ledger - When closing books for the first time, the screen will no longer update with a previously closed date until the books are actually closed. Previously, the screen was showing an incorrect date in the message as soon as a close date was selected.
Accounting: Ledger - Close Books will no longer consider entries marked historical as unposted entries preventing the period from closing. Previously, if the period included any expense or revenue that was imported as historical then books could not be closed.
- Accounting: Financials - Budget Report will now show Change in Net Assets correctly. Previously it was adding Revenue and Expense totals instead of showing the difference between Revenue and Expense totals.
- Accounting: Deposits - Historical Revenue will no longer show in the Undeposited section on the Deposit screen.
Accounting: Financials - Budget Report now includes Consolidate Budgets in the list of budget names to select.
- Fundraising: Fixed an issue on opportunity import where dollar signs or commas for Opportunity Amount were causing the imports to fail.
Fundraising - Updated the create opportunity flow to be in line with creating a profile in CRM and to allow for additional opportunity types in the future.
Accounting: Ledger - Resolved a "no closing across a fiscal year necessary but an account id was provided" error when trying to close the books if it spanned across the fiscal year.
CRM - Added the ability to receive task notification emails when assigned a task.
Accounting: Accounts - Resolved an issue causing an account not found error editing accounts.
- Accounting: Ledger - Resolved a "no closing across a fiscal year necessary but an account id was provided" error when trying to close the books if it spanned across the fiscal year.
- Accounting: Financials - Filters will now remain selected when switching between hide/show report details.
- Accounting: Expense - When an expense is marked Historical in an import file, the expense will now display as historical in the expense list.
- CRM: Fixed an issue causing list type custom field answers from showing up in reports.
- Fundraising: Made some improvements to the Donation Portal. Opportunities will now all be the same height, entering in custom amounts will no longer require the user to delete the leading zero, and the code snippet has been updated to include a script that automatically sets the height of the iframe to adjust for the configurations allowed on the Donation Portal.
CRM/Fundraising - Enhanced the expand a collapse functionality for revenue and expense baseball cards for CRM profiles and Fundraising opportunities to allow for multiple items to be expanded simultaneously and introduced an expand all and collapse all button.
Accounting: Revenue - The ability to generate a pdf of an Accounts Receivable Invoice has been added. Date and profile filters are available. A pdf file will be generated for all selected invoices. Invoice permission is available on the Accounting Admin and Accounting Staff 1 roles.
Accounting: Import Expenses - This enhancement will allow a User to import Expense transactions with Foundant’s Import Tool.
Accounting: Import Revenue - This enhancement will allow a User to import Revenue transactions with Foundant's Import Tool.
Accounting: Delete Unposted Manual Journal Entry - The ability to delete an unposted manual journal entry has been added. Accounting Admin and Accounting Staff 1 roles have the permission to delete unposted journal entries.
Accounting: Delete Unposted Expense - The ability to delete an unposted expense has been added. Accounting Admin and Accounting Staff 1 roles have the permission to delete unposted expense.
Accounting: Today's date will now default in the date field when creating a revenue, expense, or manual journal entry. The date can be updated as needed.
Accounting: Statement of Activities - When Showing Details, if you click on the balance for a child account, it will now show the ledger details for the child account.
CRM - Column filter titles are sticky so the user always knows what data they are looking at while scrolling down the page.
CRM - Introduced Address types. Address types can now be Home, Work, Mailing or Other. Address types can be set during import or when adding or editing addresses within a profile.
- Accounting: Payments - Resolved an issue that caused a check number not to save unless the check was also printed. Now if you enter a check number and click Save Check instead of Print Check, the check number will still be saved.
CRM - Corrected bug allowing for the use of the friendly from and reply to fields for fundraising templates.
CRM - Introduced phone number types. Profile numbers can now be Mobile, Home, Work or Other. Phone number type can be set during import.
Accounting: Settings - Resolved an issue causing an unexpected aggregate version error when saving default revenue account or default service.
CRM - Top navigation is now "sticky" so the user always has the option to add profiles, adjust view settings or take actions such as communicate.
CRM - Data cleanse performed on custom field import options to prevent duplication.
CRM - Prevented duplicate multi-select custom field options on import by removing spaces and standardizing capitalization.
CRM - Enhanced the save button on profiles to become active once a change has been made.
Accounting: Reconcile - Resolved an error populating transactions when you clicked Reconcile for an account.
Accounting: Revenue - Viewing a receivable/invoice revenue will now include the invoice number and due date. Viewing a remittance revenue will now include the invoice the remittance is applied to.
The Foundant User link has been removed. Its functionality now exists in the Sites and User link instead.
Fundraising: New Opportunity Types and Statuses will be created when importing Opportunities. If the Type or Status does not match an existing Type or Status you will see a warning in the Flatfile UI letting you know a new Type or Status will be created.
CRM - Online donations will update the profiles communication history.
Accounting: Services- Adjusted the Required label so it would not overlap Name when editing a service.
The link that shows when clicking on the User icon in the top right that says "Foundant User" has been replaced with two sites, one called "Sites" which takes the user to their sites list and one called "User" which takes them to their user profile.
CRM - Fixed issue where we could not create new individual type profiles.
CRM - Added the ability to import profiles with relationships.
Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue causing changes to the invoice field to not save when a receivable revenue was edited.
Budget: A distribute button has been added at the account level so you can distribute changes to the annual amount for that account evenly across all months without having to use the distribute all button at the top which affects all accounts in the budget.
Accounting: Budgets - The Save button was moved to be at the top of the allocation section, next to the distribute all button. This allows saving to be available without having to scroll to the bottom of your budget each time.
Accounting: Revenue - for recurring donations, the fee coverage amount will now be a separate line item from the donation, if the donor chose to cover the fee.
- Accounting: Expense - Resolved an issue causing a time out error when creating expenses.
Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue that prevented the "with restrictions" checkbox from showing on revenue in some sites. The with restrictions checkbox should now be available when creating or editing a revenue.
Accounting: Deposits - Undeposited Funds and Deposits list will both now be sorted newest date to oldest date by default.
Accounting: Ledger - A ledger entry will now allow the same account/service combination on multiple lines. Previously a validation error was received stating an entry could not contain multiple lines with the same account/service.
Accounting: Payments - Unpaid Expense and Paid Expense lists will now be sorted newest date to oldest date by default.
Fundraising: Fixed an issue that was causing Donor names to not show up when viewing Donations on an Opportunity.
Fixed an issue that was preventing Fundraising Staff 1 users from attaching profiles to an opportunity.
When using the Opportunity Search in Fundraising the Opportunities Status will be shown after the Opportunity Name.
Accounting: Revenue - The ability to delete an unposted revenue has been added. Accounting Admin and Accounting Staff 1 roles have the permission to delete revenue.
CRM - Introduced profile create date, added the ability to view the create date from the profile details view, added the ability to add create date as a viewable and filterable column in the CRM profile list view. Added the ability to import profiles with a manually set create date.
Accounting: Revenue - When filtering by status- historical records will now show with the posted filter and not the unposted filter.
Accounting: Budgets - When consolidating budgets, the list of available budgets will now be sorted alphabetically.
Accounting: Revenue - The back button is now on the right side of all pages of the revenue flow. Previously the back button was on the left on some pages and right on others.
Accounting: Expenses - Resolved an issue that was preventing expenses from being saved, posted, unposted, or paid.
Accounting: Deposit - Resolved an issue causing a revenue list cannot be empty error when creating a deposit. When creating a deposit the revenue information will now display correctly.
Accounting: Revenue - The category on a revenue created from an online donation can no longer be edited. Account, service, opportunity, and description can be edited on an online donation.
Accounting: Revenue - You can no longer unpost a receivable that has remittance applied. If the receivable needs to be unposted, you must unpost the remittance first.
Accounting: Revenue - resolved an issue that prevented a revenue from saving if the profile on the revenue was edited.
Accounting: Budget - Resolved an issue causing an unexpected aggregate version error deleting consolidated budget. You should be able to delete a consolidated budget without error now.
Accounting: Revenue - For online donations, a revenue will be created without a profile if the profile is not provided at the time of create due to an internal time out. You will be able to add a profile to the revenue by clicking Edit.
Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue that caused an unexpected aggregate version error when trying to unpost some revenue records.
Import History: If a ledger import fails, the Last Successful Row imported will be included on the status detail page when you click the failed status to see the errors.
Accounting: Ledger Import - The status for a ledger import is now included on the Import History page. If the import failed, click on Failed in the status column to get a list of the errors.
Accounting: Resolved an issue that prevented a file attachment from saving if added while creating an expense. Attachments can be added while creating or editing an expense.
Accounting: Revenue - Editing an unposted revenue now allows the category on a revenue to be changed as needed.
Accounting: Accounts Receivable - Receivables can now be created within Revenue. When revenue category is Receivable/Invoice, the debit account is limited to asset accounts that are marked as receivable accounts. An asset account can be marked receivable by using the Options field on the account. When creating a new revenue record, if the profile selected has open receivables they will be displayed. You can chose to apply the new revenue to the open receivable(s) which will create a Remittance against the receivable. The credit account on the remittance will be the debit account from the receivable. Once the remittance is posted, it will reduce the receivable balance for that invoice.
Accounting: Opportunity field on Journal Entry - Opportunity has been added to the ledger. When creating or editing a manual journal entry, an opportunity can be selected for each line. Opportunity is also included in the ledger import file as an optional field.
Accounting: Budgets - Save Consolidated Budgets - Consolidated Budgets can now be saved. The name must be unique per year. If a budget is part of a consolidated budget, changes made to the budget will also be reflected in the consolidated budget. The year cannot be changed on a budget that is part of a consolidated budget unless it is removed from the consolidated budget first.
Accounting: Budgets - Delete Budgets - Accounting: Budgets - The ability to delete a Budget has been added. A budget cannot be deleted as long as it is part of a saved consolidated budget. It must be removed from the consolidated budget first. Delete is a separate permission than edit and has been added to the Accounting Admin and Accounting Staff 1 roles.
Accounting: Expense - Copy Expense - Accounting: Expense – Added the ability to copy, then edit a previously entered expense transaction. This will save a User time from creating repetitive expense entries.
Accounting: Ledger- Copy Manual Journal Entry - Accounting: Manual Journal Entry – Added the ability to copy, then edit a previously entered manual journal entry. This will save a User time when creating repetitive manual journal entries.
Accounting: Revenue - Copy Revenue Entry - Accounting: Revenue – Added the ability to copy, then edit a previously entered revenue. This will save a User time when creating repetitive revenue entries. Copy is available for all revenue categories except Remittance.
Fundraising - Opportunity Progress Bar - This feature includes showing the progress an Opportunity has made against its Opportunity Amount. This shows up when viewing an Opportunity or, optionally, on the Donation Portal. Whether or not this shows on the Donation Portal can be configured in the Promoted Opportunities section of the Donation Portal Configuration page. This will allow admins and, optionally Donors, to understand how far along a particular Opportunity is to meeting its established Opportunity Amount.
Fundraising - Donation portal thank you page, Cover the Fees on donation portal, and additional profile fields on the donation portal - This functionality includes several updates to the Donation Portal and Opportunity Donation Forms.
Additional Profile fields have been added, Prefix, Address 1 and 2, City, State, and Phone number have been added in addition to the First/Last name, Email, and Zip code fields. These fields will be populated when creating a new CRM profile, but additional work is needed to create additional address/phone entries if the CRM profile already exists.
- Fundraising administrators can now configure a fee percentage on the Donation Portal Configuration page and optionally show it to their donors to cover the fees based on the percentage they configured. This will show up on the Donation Portal and on the Opportunity Donation Forms when enabled. If a Donor covers the fees the coverage will be considered an additional Donation under the same Revenue. For example, if the fee is 0.5% and the Donor makes a $20.00 donation and selects to cover the fees they will be charged $20.10 and there will be a $20 donation and a $0.10 donation under the same revenue so Accounting Administrators have the ability to determine how best to handle their fee coverage for their situation and the Donor is given an Acknowledgement representing their full Donation of $20.10.
- After a Donor has made a Donation they will be shown a Thank You page. For now, this page is generic and just thanks the Donor for their donation and allows them to return to make another Donation. This is something we can iterate on and add additional functionality based on feedback. It’s current value comes in making a smooth feeling Donation experience.
CRM - On the profile summary we have added an icon that provides users with the ability to download an ICS file from a task that can be imported into a calendar. - Customers now have the ability to download a task as an ICS file. That downloaded ICS file can be uploaded into most major email providers such as Outlook, Gmail, Etc so the task will also appear on the calendar of their choosing. The task will show up as an all day event on their calendar with the task label as the title of the event.
CRM - Ability to attach files to CRM profiles - On the CRM profile summary page you can now attach files. We have added validation based on extension types. Acceptable file types include Images, pdfs, text files, word docs, excel, etc. Files that cannot be added would be audio and video files. Initial file limits have been set to <25 mb. Files can be removed or downloaded from the profile.
CRM - Profile Merge - We now have the ability to merge profiles of the same type together.
Example: Up to 3 profiles all of type individual or all of type organization can be merged. The user picks and chooses the data that will be kept amongst the profiles. To initiate the merge profile flow select up to 3 profiles of the same type, choose merge profiles from the actions drop down. Select the data you want to keep and choose merge.
CRM - Ability to designate a profile as the primary for Organizations and Households - We have introduced the ability to designate a profile as the primary contact for an organization or households. This will make it easier to see who to contact at the organization or household.
CRM - Ability to assign a system user to a task - Tasks can now be assigned to users of the site letting them know that they are responsible for completing the task. This will allow nonprofits to better manage work in their system and complete tasks prior to deadlines.
CRM - Introduced task progress options To Do, In Progress, Done - Tasks now have a workflow of progresses allowing the nonprofit to better track work in their system. Tasks will move from To Do, In Progress and Completed in no specific order. Tasks can be reopened or move out of completed if additional work is identified within the task.
CRM - Ability to use a local image in a template - CRM users can now create templates using local image files. Previously they could only include images in their templates that were hosted on the internet. From the template WYSIWYG the user has the option to drop an image in or click to navigate their local computers file explorer to choose the image they wish to add to the template.
Fundraising - Ability to attach files to Fundraising Opportunities - On the Opportunity summary page you can now attach files. We have added validation based on extension types. Acceptable file types include Images, pdfs, text files, word docs, excel, etc. Files that cannot be added would be audio and video files. Initial file limits have been set to <25 mb. Files can be removed or downloaded from the profile.
Fundraising: Added the ability to remove a note from an opportunity.
Fundraising: Added the ability to remove a note from an opportunity.
Fundraising: Fixed an issue preventing Promoted Opportunities from being removed from the Promoted Opportunities list.
Fundraising: Revenue that is manually entered in Accounting and attached to an Opportunity will now show in the Opportunity once it has been posted.
Accounting: Reconcile - Resolved an issue that caused a time out error when reconciling an account.
Accounting: Reconcile - Resolved an issue that caused a time out error when reconciling an account.
Accounting: Deposits - Resolved an issue causing time out errors in some sites while the deposit screen is loading. The Deposit screen should load without error now.
Accounting: Resolved connection issues that were causing "cannot be found in repo" errors when trying to post/unpost in revenue, expense, and ledger.
Fundraising: Updated how errors show on the Donation Portal and Opportunity Donation Forms as well as added some loading indicators when the forms are loading or payments are processing.
CRM - Corrected issue that was occurring when creating new profiles.
CRM - Fixed bug where old merged profiles and inactive profiles were coming back in profile search.
CRM - Corrected issue where you could not add a relationship to other profiles.
CRM - Added First and Last Name as view columns that can be filtered on.
CRM - Added the ability to remove notes from a profile.
Accounting: Revenue - The revenue list will now refresh correctly when a new revenue is added or a revenue is edited. Previously the list was not always refreshing immediately to include the new revenue or updates to existing revenue.
Fundraising: Added limits to Opportunity Description, Title, and Donation Option Descriptions to help prevent display issues.
Fundraising: Opportunities will now be sorted ascending by Due date on the Opportunities page.
Fundraising: Updated the message that shows when the donation portal is off as well as added a loading icon when the portal is on but still loading.
Accounting: Revenue - The amount on a revenue created from an online donation can no longer be changed.
CRM - Ability to filter based on template type from within correspondence.
CRM - Added the ability to attach files to profiles.
Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue that was preventing edits to Revenue from saving.
CRM - Ability to filter tasks by assignee.
CRM - extended task due date colors to consider task progress.
CRM - Ability to download an ICS file for a task.
CRM - Task progress added.
Accounting: Revenue - When creating a new revenue, Cancel will now take you back to the Revenue list. Previously cancel was not closing the screen.
Accounting: Ledger - The Type filter will now display the correct results when filtering by expense, payment, or journal entry. There were situations when the type filter was not always returning all results if a payment was voided or expense was cancelled.
Accounting: Deposits - The undeposited funds section will now display all revenue posted to undeposited funds. Previously this screen was being limited by the number of records displaying on the revenue screen.
Accounting: Deposits - Resolved an issue that caused a blank screen to display when some deposits were viewed or edited. Now when any deposit is viewed or edited, the deposit details will display correctly.
Accounting: Deposit - Viewing a posted deposit will now include the fee account and fee amount for that deposit.
CRM - Added additional data columns that can be added to the profile list view page.
CRM - Created task calendar view.
CRM - Included merging notes and tasks into the profile merge flow.
CRM - After profile merge, bring the communication history for all accounts into the new account.
CRM - Aligned profile summary cards to fundraising opportunity summary cards.
CRM - Ability to assign a system user to a task.
CRM - Allow all profile types to be related to one another.
Accounting: Revenue - Resolved an issue that prevented new revenue from showing in the revenue list after creation or import. The revenue was being created correctly, just not displaying in the list. All revenue should appear on the revenue list as soon as it's created.
Accounting: Profiles - resolved an issue that was preventing some active profiles from being available for selection in accounting. This was affecting revenue, expense, and imports. All active profiles should be available in accounting now.
Fundraising: Fixed an issue on the Donation Portal that was causing an added Donation Option to be treated as a custom amount when an admin viewed the Donation Portal.
Fundraising: The payment pop up has been embedded in the page so Donors will now experience a one page donation flow.
Fundraising: Added the ability for a NonprofitCore Admin to copy a snippet for individual Promoted Opportunities so they can embed it on their website.
Accounting: When a revenue is posted, the link to view the ledger entries will now display once the entries are created on the ledger. Previously the link was immediately displayed even if the ledger entries were not available yet. This was causing the user to be redirected to the site selection screen instead of the ledger screen.
Accounting: Payments - resolved a line validation error caused when posting a payment that contained a negative expense.
Accounting: Ledger & Expense - updated the Filter screen layout.
Accounting: Ledger - Ledger entries created by voiding a payment will now be listed as Payment entries instead of Expense entries.
Accounting: Ledger - Removed the ability to unpost a ledger entry that was created by cancelling an expense. These journal entries are generated by the Cancel process in Expense and should not be unposted in the ledger.
Accounting: Ledger - Resolved an issue with displaying changes to the service on a manual journal entry. Previously you had to refresh the screen to see the change reflected in the journal entry list.
Fundraising: The opportunity image will now show on the Donation Portal for Promoted Opportunities.
CRM - Corrected Error appearing when a new profile is created.
CRM - Remove old profiles from the UI after profile merge.
CRM - Consistency between Revenue and Expense summary cards.
Fundraising: Errors now give a helpful message if something is wrong with a credit card number, cvv, zip code, or expiration date when making a payment on the donation portal.
Fundraising: The summary view of Donation Options selected has been updated with a new look and feel.
Fundraising: A new carousel view of opportunities is now on the donation portal page.
Fundraising - Format the amount column to use currency styling.
Implement Full Story.
Fundraising - When editing an opportunity, Administrators can now upload an Opportunity Image.
Fundraising: Donation portal shopping cart UI improvements.
CRM - Allow all templates type to use the site name data field