How do I remove an account from an investment strategy?
- Navigate to the Accounts page.
- Click Investment Strategies on the left-side menu.
- Click the ID of an investment strategy.
- Click Edit on the left-side menu.
- Remove the Percent value next to the account you want to remove from the investment strategy, then click Update.
- Do not put a zero. The percent field should be blank for the account you would like to remove.
- The Percent has to add up to 100%. In this example, 12001 - Investment Asset was originally set to 75% and the 10001-Bank account was set to 25%. When removing the 10001-Bank account, the 120001-Investment Asset now has to be set to 100%.
- The Percent has to be in decimal form, so 100% is input as 1.