This article provides specific instructions that are relevant if you purchased a universal application building service from Foundant. While Foundant builds the opportunities, application, and eligibility rules for your universe, you can begin the steps below.
- In Foundant Courses in your Sandbox site, complete the Basics & Building Blocks and Universe Building & Workflows Part 1 courses.
- When the lessons instruct you to add your actual opportunities, just add 5-10 of your opportunities from your UA Prep spreadsheet. Try to choose some opportunities with more straightforward eligibility requirements, and some with more complex requirements.
- When the lessons direct you to build the application form, just add the application questions that are related to the requirements for the opportunities you added. Reference the columns on your UA Prep sheet for those opportunities to locate the requirements.
- Practice building the eligibility rules for only the opportunities you added when directed.
- When directed by your Implementation Specialist, test the application and eligibility rules for your universe built by Foundant. The lessons in the courses described above give you context and skills that are helpful for completing this step.
- As you continue with Foundant Courses, from the Universe Building & Workflows Part 2 course onward, follow the instructions in the lessons as written.