This article provides instructions and guidance for the available actions that can be performed on budgets. For information on how to consolidate budgets and the actions you make take with them, please refer to Consolidated Budgets.
Follow the instructions below to edit, delete, and revise a budget. Navigate to Accounting and then click Budgets to get started.
Edit a Budget
- Locate the budget and then click the pencil icon.
- Once all edits have been made, click Save Budget.
Delete a Budget
- Locate the budget and then click the trashcan icon.
A budget associated with a consolidated budget cannot be deleted.
- Click Yes in the Delete Budget pop-up.
Revise a Budget
- Locate the budget and then click Revise.
- Enter a Revision Name and then click Save.
- Make any changes to the existing budgeted amount(s) and then click Save Budget.