The functionality discussed in this article is relevant to clients with a NonprofitCore license. Contact Support with questions or to learn more.
The process of reconciliation ensures the accuracy and validity of financial information. In order to be reconciled, an account must be set as a Bank Account in the Options drop-down menu when editing that account.
- Navigate to Accounting.
- Click Banking on the navigation bar, and then click Reconcile.
- Locate the account and click Reconcile.
- Enter the Reconcile Date and the Bank Balance amount, and then click Continue.
- Enter the Beginning Balance amount and the Last Reconcile Date if applicable, and then click Continue.
This section appears only when reconciling an account for the first time in the system.
- Only enter the Last Reconcile Date if the account was reconciled in a previous system.
- Click the plus icon to add any prior uncleared transactions.
- Click Reconcile.