If you utilize the integration with CommunitySuite, you have the option on forms to add questions that integrate data about a synced grant/scholarship from CommunitySuite into Grant Lifecycle Manager (GLM)/Scholarship Lifecycle Manager (SLM).
These function as read only questions, with data populating them from CommunitySuite. These questions should be added to forms in GLM/SLM before syncing requests to or from that process in order for data to populate.
Add CommunitySuite Questions to a GLM/SLM Form
- Navigate to the GLM/SLM form where you'd like to add the CommunitySuite questions.
- Click Add CSuite Question.
- Select the question you'd like to add, then click Add Selected Question.
- Repeat for as many questions as desired.
Descriptions of CommunitySuite Questions
Below are descriptions of the available CommunitySuite questions. The first section lists CommunitySuite questions most commonly added in GLM/SLM sites. The second section lists other available questions, and the third section lists questions that are not recommended to add at this time as they do not populate with data.
Commonly Added Questions:
- Advise Profile Name - Name of grant advisor/fund advisor/program officer.
- Grant ID - Corresponding Grant ID.
- Grant Type Name - Categorization (or tag) of grant.
- Service Area Name - Geographical area that the grant services.
- Sponsored Vendor Name (Org) - Name of vendor or organization sponsoring the grant.
- Fund Id - ID of the fund associated with the grant or scholarship.
- Fund Name - Name of the fund associated with the grant or scholarship.
Other Available Questions:
- Anonymous - Is this an anonymous grant?
- Auto Pub78 - Enable GuideStar turned on?
- CommunitySuite Instructions - Instructions for administrator on how funding should be split for the corresponding grant/scholarship.
Once the request is approved, this field cannot be edited. It's recommended that you discuss with your Implementation Specialist or the Client Success Team before adding this question.
- Employee Name - Employee who approved the grant.
- Exclude Admin Fee - Was admin fee removed from grant?
- Fund Total - Total amount in the fund balance.
- Funded Direct - Was the grant direct funded (i.e. not through online donations)?
- FundedTotal -Total of direct and indirect funding (same as amount awarded).
- Grant Cycle Cat Name - Category Name inside the Grant Catalog.
- Grant Cycle Name - Name of grant cycle.
- GrantDate - Decision date.
- GrantStatus - New, Approval, Paid, or Complete status in CommunitySuite.
- Historical - Was this data migrated?
- Last Pub78 Ts - Date of last GuideStar charity check of the grantee.
- Legacy Id - Profile ID used in your previous system.
- No Pub78 Check - Is GuideStar charity check disabled for the grantee?
- No Public Donations - Is not part of the Grant Catalog.
- On Hold - Grant will be On-Hold if not ready to proceed.
- Public Visible - Is this an anonymous grant?
- Requested Amount - Requested funding amount, if the grant originated in the Fund Advisor Portal.
- Sort Key - Number that determines the order of prioritization. If left undefined, order is alphabetical.
- Sort Order - Order of Grant Categories within the Grant Catalog.
- Summary - Summary of the grant funding opportunity.
Non-Recommended Questions to Add:
The following questions will not populate with data in GLM/SLM at this time:
- Cancel Amount
- Cancel Date
- Closed Ts
- Created Ts
- Printed Ts
- Pub78 Ts