Grant requests can be synced from GLM to CommunitySuite individually or in a batch. A grant request must have an approved status in GLM before it can be synced, and cannot have any payments recorded in GLM.
Below is a reference for which grant information in GLM populates which fields in CommunitySuite, once the grant is processed. The GLM field is listed first and the corresponding CommunitySuite field second.
- Project Name = Description
- Decision Date = Grant Date
This date must be in an open accounting period in order to pay the grant in CommunitySuite. For this reason, an alternate field in GLM may need to be used to record the date the grant request was approved. Please reach out to the Client Success Team to discuss this date field prior to syncing grants.
- Organization = Grantee
- Amount Awarded = Grant Amount
- Installment Date = Payment Date
- Installment Amount = Payment Amount
- Payment Date = Check Date
Sync a Single Request from GLM to CommunitySuite
A request can be synced from two different locations in GLM:
- From the Request Summary page on the CSuite tab. Click Sync Request to sync the request to CommunitySuite.
- From the All Open Approvals workload page. Click the toggle to sync the request to CommunitySuite.
- The toggle will then turn green, indicating that the request is synced.
Sync Requests from GLM to CommunitySuite in a Batch
- Navigate to the All Open Approvals workload page and check the box for each request you want to sync.
- Click Batch Options, then click Send to CommunitySuite.
Once a Request is Synced
Once a grant request is synced from GLM to CommunitySuite, please note the following:
- Other than the date field, installments can only be edited in CommunitySuite.
- Unsyncing can be done in GLM until the grant has been processed in CommunitySuite. After that point, the grant must be unsynced in CommunitySuite if needed.
The next step is to process the grant in CommunitySuite. Details are available in Process Synced Grants.