Selecting a Grant Type for Existing Grants*
Once you have created Grant Types you may categorize your grants by type for reporting purposes.
- Go to Grants
- Select a Grant ID number, eg. 2410
- Look at the Grant summary table and find the row labeled "Grant Type," choose 
- A drop-down menu will be available and will list all your Grant Types
- Select a Grant Type for the Grant
- Choose the Save button
Now the Grant will have a Grant Type to allow for categorization and reporting.
Note: You can edit the Grant Type at any time.
- Assign Grant Type Interests
Create Grant Types
Grant Types can be used to indicate the philanthropic interest of a profile, and easily filter desired grants for reporting purposes.
- Click Grant Types from the Home page.
- Click Create.
- Give the grant type a Name and click Create.
- In the left-side menu:
- Click List to view all grant types.
- Click List Profiles to display all profiles that are associated with the selected grant type interest.
- Click List Grants to display all grants that are associated with the selected grant type.