There are three process visibility types: public, restricted, and internal. Choose a visibility option that best fits your process, depending on the need.
- Click Tools in the navigation bar, and then click Process Manager.
- Click the name of the process.
- Click the Edit Process Summary drop-down to expand the section.
- Click the Visibility drop-down and select an option.
- Public -Visible to all applicants on your Apply Page when turned on. Any applicant can apply within the process.
- Restricted -This visibility type requires you to set an access code for the process. The process is only visible on your Apply Page if an applicant types in the correct access code for the process. If a process uses an eligibility quiz, the process visibility type is automatically set to restricted. An applicant is able to apply within the process if they are found eligible through the eligibility quiz.
Any applicant who enters the access code can apply within the process.
- Internal -The process is not visible on your Apply Page. This visibility type is designed for administrators to manually enter requests.
- Click Save Summary.