If you utilize the integration with CommunitySuite, you have the option to add fields that integrate data from CommunitySuite into your GLM/SLM site.
Below are descriptions of the available fields. The first section lists CommunitySuite fields most commonly added in GLM/SLM sites. The second section lists less commonly added fields, and the third section lists fields that are not recommended to add at this time.
Recommended Fields to Add:
- Advise Profile Name: Name of grant advisor/fund advisor/program officer.
- CommunitySuite Instructions: Instructions for admin on how funding should be split for the corresponding grant/scholarship.
- Grant ID: Corresponding Grant ID.
- Grant Type Name: Categorization (or tag) of grant.
- Service Area Name: Geographical area that the grant services.
- Sponsored Vendor Name (Org): Name of vendor or organization sponsoring the grant.
Other Available Fields:
- Anonymous: Is this an anonymous grant?
- Auto Pub78: Enable GuideStar turned on?
- Employee Name: Employee who approved the grant.
- Exclude Admin Fee: Was admin fee removed from grant?
- Fund Total: Total amount in the fund balance.
- Funded Direct: Was the grant direct funded (i.e. not through online donations)?
- Funded Total: Total of direct and indirect funding (same as amount awarded).
- Grant Cycle Cat Name: Category Name inside the Grant Catalog.
- Grant Cycle Name: Name of grant cycle.
- Grant Date: Decision date.
- Grant Status: New, Approval, Paid, or Complete status in CommunitySuite.
- Historical: Was this data migrated?
- Last Pub78 Ts: Date of last GuideStar charity check of the grantee.
- Legacy Id: Profile ID used in your previous system.
- No Pub78 Check: Is GuideStar charity check disabled for the grantee?
- No Public Donations: Is not part of the Grant Catalog.
- On Hold: Grant will be "On-Hold" if not ready to proceed.
- Public Visible: Is this an anonymous grant?
- Requested Amount: Requested funding amount, if the grant originated in the Donor Portal.
- Sort Key: Number that determines the order of prioritization. If left undefined, order is alphabetical.
- Sort Order: Order of Grant Categories within the Grant Catalog.
- Summary: Summary of the grant funding opportunity.
Non-Recommended Fields to Add:
These fields will not populate with data in GLM/SLM at this time.
- Cancel Amount
- Cancel Date
- Closed Ts
- Created Ts
- Printed Ts
- Pub78 Ts