By default, the primary contact will be set as the individual that was entered on the Executive Officer profile page during registration.
- The primary contact will be listed as the contact on the print packet cover page whether they were the person that submitted the request or not.
- The primary contact will also be listed in the Summary section of the Organization Summary page, and listed as a contact in the Contact Tab.
The primary contact can be set or updated in the Organization Summary:
- Click Search in the navigation menu at the top of the page, and then select Organization.
- Type the name of the organization and click Search.
- Click on the Organization Name.
- Click the Contacts tab.
- Set or update the primary contact by clicking on the button in the PRIMARY column to the left of the contact name.
- Read the pop-up that appears, then click OK.