If you are nearing the end of your training and are about to go live with your Grant Lifecycle Manager (GLM) or Scholarship Lifecycle Manager (SLM) site, refer to the steps below to ensure everything has been completed before going live.
- Confirm with your Implementation Specialist which of the finalized process(es), form(s), email templates and merge templates can be copied from the Sandbox site into your Live site.
- Once these items are copied over to your Live site you will now make any last-minute edits to them in your Live site before you turn the process(es) on.
- If you have forms within a process or email templates in your Sandbox site that are not quite ready to be copied to the Live site, you can continue to work on them in the Sandbox site. Email Support when they are ready to be moved to your Live site. Be sure to cc: your Implementation Specialist on that email.
- Discuss the eReporting option and Candid's Get On the Map campaign.
- Training calls:
- Schedule your next training call if you are going live but have not yet completed your implementation and training.
- Schedule your reviewer training call to be held about two weeks before your first reviewers will come online to evaluate requests.
- Schedule your applicant training webinar if you purchased this option with your initial license.
Logon, Registration, and Apply Pages
- Make sure you have finalized your organization and user pages. You can email Support with any additional changes that need to be made.
- Make any edits to your Logon Page message.
- Email Support any custom messaging that you’d like Foundant to add to the Apply page, where external-facing processes appear to applicants, or to the Submission Confirmation page, which appears after an applicant successfully submits an LOI, application or follow up form.
- Confirm that you’ve set up a process description and updated process start and end dates within your summaries, if applicable.
- Toggle the process(es) on in your Live site when you are ready for applicants to start applying.
- Turn on the Eligibility Quiz stage if you are using this Advanced license feature.
- Email Support regarding any site skin changes that you’d like updated before going live. Logo, headers, banners, colors and text colors are changeable on the site skin.
- Once everything has been copied over to your Live site, you may start setting up valid internal users (additional staff, evaluators, etc.) in your Live site.
- Make sure to add evaluators to their applicable process after adding them as new users.
- The Live site link that will be sent to you after everything has been copied is the live production link that you or your IT person will use to embed on your website for applicants to apply.
- Your Implementation Specialist may have sent you this live link early on in your training.
- Confirm that your website content changes have been made to reflect your new online grant or scholarship making site and steps.
- Ask your Implementation Specialist to review your website changes and provide feedback. They can provide you with relevant applicant tutorial links or existing Foundant client website examples, if necessary.
- Confirm that you have edited the applicable site attribute settings and that the Sandbox and Live site don’t have any discrepancies.
- Register for Compass and set up your profile.
Contact Support with your quick questions about the software or basic troubleshooting needs.