An administrator has the ability to configure email notifications for when a user edits their profile. The administrator also has the ability to view and edit the email template just like other system templates.
When configured, this automatic email will send to the selected administrators and the primary contact for the user whose information was changed. The email will automatically include the original and updated user information.
- After creating an email template with the desired language, select the User Profile Changed email notification event type in the Email Notification Events drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the Update User page for an administrator who will be configured to receive this email.
- Click Manage Notifications.
- Click the User Profile Edited tab.
- Check the box next to the email template, and then click Save.
- To unsubscribe from the email template, uncheck the box next to the email template.