Once a form has been created, you can create a .pdf file of the form. This file can be printed or saved to your computer. After saving the file to your computer, you can share it with stakeholders to provide visibility in your grantmaking process. For example, you can upload an application form to your website or distribute it to prospective applicants to provide them with a preview of the application requirements.
Download a .pdf File of a Form
- Click Tools in the upper navigation bar, then click Process Manager.
- Click the Name of the process.
- Navigate to the stage where the form is located, then click the eye icon next to the form.
- Click the Preview As drop-down, then select which user role you want to preview the form as.
- To download a .pdf file of the form for the role, click Question List.
Depending on the browser you're using, the document may be available to open immediately or you may have to go to the downloads folder on your computer to locate the file.
Question Branching Considerations
When a form with question branching is converted to a .pdf file, all questions will be displayed even if they're part of a branched question group. If a form contains branching, consider adding explanations of your branching logic to the form before creating a .pdf file. For example, if you have branching logic on a question asking if the applicant is a fiscal sponsor, you can add instructions to that question and the branched question group explaining the form logic as shown below.