You can sell a ticket from within the system versus the online donation portal. This is helpful for clients that do not have a license that includes the online donation portal or when someone sends in payment or registers over the phone.
When someone sends in or calls in payment, it is recommended that you process that transaction by manually selling the ticket rather than entering a donation, invoice, or payment. When processed by manually selling a ticket, the transaction is directly tied to a ticket sale.
- Navigate to a campaign that has a ticket and click the Tickets tab.
- Click Sell Ticket in the left-side menu.
- Enter the profile name in the Campaign Ticket Sales - Choose Profile field and select the profile that purchased a ticket from the drop-down list.
- If you have more than one ticket type on this campaign, click the Ticket Name.
- Complete the applicable Sell Ticket To Campaign information, and then click Process.
- If the payment method is Check, enter a Check Number.
- The Total Amount will automatically populate based on number of tickets and ticket price.
- If Stripe is selected as the Payment Method, enter the credit card information before advancing to step 6.
If the campaign has a ticket receipt, the receipt can be printed to .pdf, downloaded in to .docx, or emailed to the recipient if the profile has an email on record. The receipt can also be emailed to an email address not associated to an existing profile.
- Click Ticket Receipt in the left-side menu.
- Select the applicable Ticket Receipt Option, and then click Next.