Void and refund a scholarship check if you do not need to repay the check, or you need to send the check to a new university because the student has changed schools
- Select the Posted Checks bucket and click the ID of the scholarship check that you want to void refund.
- Click Void.
- Click Refund scholarships.
- Enter a date and click Void Check and create scholarship refunds.
- Select the Grant ID associated with the scholarship.
- Select the Scholarship that the check was attached to.
- Select Add Payment Date.
- Add a Payment Date, enter the Amount, and click Save.
- Click Cancel to cancel the remaining portion.