Grant Cards are digital gift cards that people can use to pay for items listed on the Online Donations page. There are two options for use.
- Internal/Manual Grant Cards
- Public Grant Cards
Contact Support if you wish to use this feature. Also, set your default Grant Card Expense account and default Grant Card Liability account in System Default Accounts prior to use.
Internal/Manual Grant Cards
This option creates an internal grant for the amount that is set aside from an existing account. Grant cards are issued against the amount.
- Navigate to the Grant Cards page and click Create Group in the left-side menu.
- Enter the applicable information and then click Process.
- If Expense Account is left blank, then the system default account will be used.
Public Grant Cards
This option designates a specific grant card fund and allows the public to purchase grant cards from the Online Donations page. A donation is created when a grant card is purchased by the public.
- Navigate to the Grant Cards page and click Configure in the left-side menu.
- Click Setup in the left-side menu.
- Enter the Fund name where the grant card purchases should be applied, and then click Save.