Grant Cards are digital gift cards that people can use to pay for items listed on the Online Donations page. There are two options for use.
- Internal/Manual Grant Cards
- Public Grant Cards
Internal/Manual Grant Cards
This option creates an internal grant for the amount that is set aside from an existing account. Grant cards are issued against the amount.
- Navigate to the Grant Cards page and click Create Group in the left-side menu.
- Enter the applicable Add Grant Card Group information, and then click Process.
- If Expense Account is left blank, then the system default account will be used.
Public Grant Cards
This option designates a specific grant card fund and allows the public to purchase grant cards from the Online Donations page. A donation is created when a grant card is purchased by the public.
- Navigate to the Grant Cards page and click Configure in the left-side menu.
- Click Setup in the left-side menu.
- Enter the fund name where the grant card purchases should be applied, and then click Save.