Checks can be exported in the form of a check register.
- Navigate to the Checks page and click the Account for which you want to print the register.
- Click Check Register Export in the left-side menu.
- Select the Start and End Date for checks you would like listed in the Check Register Export, and then click Export.
A csv file will download to your computer with a default name that encompasses the start and end dates chosen. The csv file will contain the following columns:
- check_id - Check ID number
- funit_name - Fund
- vendor_name - Vendor that was paid.
- full_address - Vendor address including city, state, and zip code.
- employee_name - Employee who issued the check.
- check_date - Date the check was issued.
- check_num - Check number
- memo - Memo that was included on the check.
- amount - Amount of the check
- trans_id - Transaction ID number
- cleared - Yes/No depending on if the check cleared.
- balance - Balance due
- closed - Yes/No depending on if the check balance is used for vouchers. For void/unused, it will always be "No" because the check is not attached to any voucher.
- voucher_id - Voucher ID number
- checkrun_batch_id - ID number of the check run.