You can deny an unposted/unapproved grant. Grants can be denied in batch from CommunitySuite to Grant Lifecycle Manager (GLM) or from GLM to CommunitySuite. Denied grants will be included in the grant report for a fund. Denied grants are not visible in the Fund Advisor Portal. Deny grants in batch from the New bucket.
Send Denied Grants From CommunitySuite's New Bucket to GLM
Unapproved/unposted grants in the New bucket in CommunitySuite can only be denied in batch. You cannot send approved and denied grants at once. Installments will show up in GLM, and you cannot cancel denied installment lines since they were never posted.
- Navigate to the New bucket on the Grants page.
- The Default GLM Setting in Grant Settings in CommunitySuite needs to be set to pre-approval, which is addressed in step 3.
- Filter the list if needed, and then click Send to GLM.
- If your grants are set for pre-approval with Denied as the Default GLM Status, skip to step 4. If not, follow the steps below.
- Click Settings in the left-side menu.
- Click Default GLM Settings in the left-side menu.
- Click Edit in the left-side menu, set the following required fields, and then click Update.
- Send Grants to GLM - Set this field to PRE_APPROVAL.
Default GLM Status - Set this field to Denied.
- Navigate back to the Send to GLM page.
- Check the box next to each grant you want to deny and send to GLM, and then click Send All to GLM.
- Click [Yes].
- Navigate to GLM to the Organization page and search for the organization used for the denied grant in GLM or click Application Complete from the workload page and click the project name for the denied grant to check for accuracy.
- The installments will show up on Payment Tracking in GLM even though the grant is denied.
- You can navigate to Payment Tracking in GLM and filter out Denied grants.
Send Denied Grants From GLM to CommunitySuite
- Ensure the requests have been denied in GLM.
- Navigate to the Requests and Decisions page in GLM, enter the search criteria, check the Denied request status box, and click Search.
- Check the box next to each denied request you want to send to CommunitySuite, click Batch Actions, and then click Send to CommunitySuite.