To sync a GLM request with CommunitySuite, the request must have an Approved status in GLM. This means the request is housed in the Approved and/or All Open Approvals workload page within GLM. Please note that grants cannot be synced if they have payments associated with them.
Requests can be synced from:
- The Request Summary of an Approved grant, via the CSuite tab.
- The All Open Approvals workload page by clicking the toggle to the right of the unsynced request.
- The toggle color of an unsynced request is gray.
- The toggle color of a sync request is green.
- A faded toggle means the Grant is locked and cannot be synced, or unsynced.
Once a request is synced you can unsync it up until the time the grant record is finalized in CommunitySuite.
- At this time, you will no longer have the option to edit grant installments.