The Request Summary page houses all of the information related to a specific request. This page is accessible by clicking on the Project Name anywhere in the site that it appears. The Request Summary contains several tabs all containing access to specific information or possible actions.
Contact Info Tab
The Contact Info tab reflects the name and contact information of the applicant, as provided by the applicant during the registration process.
- This tab may include the applicant's name, email address, phone number, and home address.
- Within GLM only, the applicant's organization information will appear alongside their personal information.
- The Contact Email History link may be used to find emails sent to that applicant only.
- The Organization Email History link may be used to find emails sent to any applicant within the organization that the request belongs to (GLM only).
The Request tab reflects information related to the status of the request and any changes previously made to the request.
- The Current Status area reflects all forms that have been completed as the request moves through the system through the decision stage. This may include the LOI form, the application form, evaluation forms and the decision form.
- In GLM, the Request Email History log lists all emails sent to any of the organization’s contacts related to the request.
- In SLM, the Request Email History log lists all emails sent to just the applicant related to the request.
- As the request progresses through the process stages, more information and functionalities will be accessible.
- The Request History records changes that occur as the request moves through the stages of the application process.
- The Submission History tracks the date, previous status, who changed the request/submitted it, and the name of the form that was last submitted.
- The Advanced Options section under the Request tab houses two features. The first allows you to revert the status of an application, moving it back to its previous status. The second allows you to reassign the request to a different user within the organization if needed (GLM).
Award Details Tab
The Award Details tab will contain approval information including installment amounts, balances, and due dates.
- This tab allows you easy access to decision information where you can add or edit installments, payments or edit approval details.
- Approval information can be added prior to approving a request.
Follow Ups Tab
Once a request is approved, the Follow Ups tab will be added to the Request Summary page.
- From this tab, you can edit, delete, or review existing follow up assignments and assign new follow ups.
The Documents tab is where you can upload documents specifically associated with the request such as decision letters, site visit notes and/or proposal summaries.
The Comments tab is where you can record notes and make comments specifically about the request.
- Decision comments may be made when a request is either approved or denied.
- Other comments may be made regardless of the current status of the request.
GuideStar Charity Check Tab (GLM)
The GuideStar Charity Check tab list reflects the most recently run charity check summary, as well as the option to View Charity Check Log which contains of all of the dates and times that charity checks have been run for the organization.