The Requests & Decisions page allows you to locate any grant or scholarship request in your Grant Lifecycle Manager (GLM) or Scholarship Lifecycle Manager (SLM) site. From the search results, you can access a particular request or perform batch actions on multiple requests.
- To access this page, click Search on the upper navigation bar, and then click Requests & Decisions.
Search on the Requests & Decisions Page
Search criteria such as the project name, applicant's name, and request status are available on this page. Depending upon the request statuses selected, different date filter options will appear.
- For example, if the denied status is selected, results can be filtered by the initial application submission date or the decision date according to the date range entered in the Show Data on or After and Show Data on or Before fields.
Click Reset to clear the current search criteria.
Toggle Auto Search on to make the current search criteria the default when navigating to this page. Additional details on this feature are available in Auto Search on Requests and Decisions Page.
Actions on the Requests & Decisions Page
Multiple actions can be taken with the search results on this page.
- In a GLM site, click an Organization Name to access the Organization Summary page.
- Click an Applicant Name to access the User Summary page.
- Click a Project Name to access the Request Summary page.
- Select multiple requests and click Batch Actions to perform the following: