The Implementation Coordinator is an organizational staff person who will coordinate with the Foundant Project Manager over the course of the migration and implementation. The Implementation Coordinator is responsible for the management of project tasks, schedules, and resources.
The information below is designed to keep your Implementation Coordinator on track during your implementation.
- Communicate with Foundant's Project Manager as needed, especially for scheduling calls and any concerns with timelines.
- Facilitate data extraction.
- Communicate with the organization staff and leadership as needed about key decisions or information gathered from your implementation.
- Lead the implementation team in task completion.
Tasks for Data, Discovery, and Design
- Facilitate data extraction or access to data for migration.
- Schedule discovery calls.
- Provide access to Foundant's learning tools to the foundation team.
- Maintain a pulse on internal needs, questions, and concerns and escalate them as needed.
Tasks Prior to Training Calls with Foundant
- Review the learning objectives for the next call. Ensure team members are scheduled to attend the call.
- Ensure screen sharing responsibilities are understood by relevant team members.
- Designate Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to document critical information in your Learning Plan.
- Make sure appropriate team members have completed the educational prep-work for the call.
- Review action items and update their status.
- Ensure questions from the educational prep-work are documented in your Learning Plan.
Tasks for Go Live and Post Go Live
- Communicate the Go Live plan to the Foundant team.
- Ensure internal projects are on target, completed, or will not interfere with Go Live.
- Facilitate final data extraction or access for final extraction.
- Confirm with the Foundant team when data is available.
- Ensure the foundation team completes final validation.
- Ensure the foundation team communicates any issues or concerns in a timely manner.
- Approve data to the Live site.
- Provide Live site credentials to the foundation team when the site is ready.