The default User Role Names are Applicant, Staff Evaluator, Board Member, Grants Manager, Auditor, and Administrator. All of these role names can be customized. For example: Board Member can be updated to Committee Member. Grants Manager can be changed to Program Manager.
- Click the Gear icon in the top-right of the screen.
- Click the Foundations Settings drop-down to expand it.
- Scroll to the Custom Role Name fields, and then click the Pencil icon next to the user role would you like to customize.
- Enter the Custom Role Name, and then click OK.
- To reset a user role to the default name, click the Reset icon.