The default User Role Names are Applicant, Staff Evaluator, Board Member, Grants Manager, Auditor, and Administrator. All of these role names can be customized. For example: Board Member can be updated to Committee Member. Grants Manager can be changed to Program Manager.
It is best practice to first learn the privileges of each user role before you request to change the names.
- Click the Gear icon in the top-right of the screen.
- Click the Foundations Settings drop-down to expand it.
- Scroll to the Custom Role Name fields, and then click the Pencil icon next to the user role would you like to customize.
- Enter the Custom Role Name, and then click OK.
- To reset a user role to the default name, click the Reset icon.