By default, applicants can only see the applications they submitted, or requests they have been reassigned to. Applicants that have access to view their organization history can view the following:
- Requests that have been created by all applicants in the organization.
- Organization contact information.
- Contact information of all other contacts in the organization.
- Documents uploaded by an administrator.
If you would like applicants to see requests submitted by other users at their organization, turn on the View Organization History attribute.
- Navigate to the Site Settings page, then locate the Organization Viewable By Applicant setting.
- Click the pencil icon to display the options.
- All - Allows all applicants to view their organization history.
- None - Allows no applicants to view their organization history.
- User-by-User - Allows administrators to choose which applicants can view their organization history.
- If User-by-User is selected, the administrator can choose who can view their organization history by checking the box next to the applicant's name from the Contacts tab on the Organization Summary page.
To view the organization history, applicants must click Organization History in their navigation menu.