After running a new report or opening a saved report, there are many actions you can take to work with the data. One of these options is grouping the data.
- On your report, click the gear icon if the options within it are not already visible.
- Click Group.
- Click the Column drop-down and select the column on which you'd like to group the data.
- Click Add.
- Your report data will now group according to the selected column.
- You can repeat these steps to add sub-grouping. In the example below, we grouped by Organization State within the Focus Area grouping.
- Remember to save all changes you make to the report.