After running a new report or opening a saved report, there are many actions you can take to work with the data. One of these options is to apply an aggregate function to the data (e.g. calculate totals, averages, etc.). Before doing so, perform any grouping as needed to the data.
- On your report, click the Gear icon if the options within it are not already visible.
- Click Aggregate.
- Select the Column of data on which you'd like to perform the aggregate function.
- Select the Aggregate Function you'd like to perform.
- Click Add.
- The aggregate function will now be performed on the column of data selected. If you first grouped the data, you'll see the results at the group level as well as at the overall level for the column.
- If you'd prefer for the overall results to be at the bottom of the report, select Bottom in the Results Positioning drop-down. You can also hide the function name by checking the Hide Function Names box.
- Remember to save all changes you make to the report.