An applicant does not have the Edit link to access a follow up form assigned to them. Or, they see the Edit link but do not have the option to submit the form.
The applicant can click Edit, fill out their follow up form, and submit it.
- Navigate to the Request Summary page for the applicant's request, and click the Follow Ups tab.
- Double check that the applicant is the contact assigned to the follow up in question.
- If your Follow Up Submission Logic setting is set to Sequential, follow ups with earlier due dates must be submitted and marked complete by an administrator before the applicant can access a follow up with a later due date.
- If the above solutions have been checked and the problem is not resolved:
- Click Edit Follow Ups.
- Click Update Selected Follow Ups without making any changes.