Responses on the approval or denial form can be edited after approving or denying a request. If you approved or denied a request in error, please refer to Revert the Status of a Request instead for guidance.
The amount awarded can only be changed by editing the installment amounts for the request. For additional options on changing the amount awarded to reflect different scenarios, refer to Options for Adjusting Installments and Payments.
Follow the steps below to edit responses on the approval or denial form.
- Locate the request via a workload page (e.g. All Open Approvals) or the Requests & Decisions search page.
- Click the Project Name to reach the Request Summary page.
- Click the paper and pencil icon next to the approval or denial form.
- Locate the response you want to edit, and then click the pencil icon.
- Make the edits, and then click Save.