- Navigate to the System Data page.
- Click Templates from the left-side menu.
- Any templates that have already been uploaded will be listed on this page.
- Click Create on the left-side menu.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the type of template that you're uploading.
- Check or uncheck the box next to Advanced.
- The advanced checkbox only applies to grant and scholarship letters. If the box is checked, recipients who receive multiple scholarship or grant awards will have all of their awards consolidated into one scholarship letter or grant letter when one check is used.
- Click Choose file and locate the desired template (Microsoft Word Document) on your computer.
- Give the template a description, and click Upload File.
Upload as many templates as you need for each type. Each template type must have a Default template. The first template you upload per template type will automatically be set as the default. When you have more than one template per type, you can change the default by clicking [Make Default] in the template list view.
If a template is the default, this will be the letter used by the system when that type of communication is triggered.
When you have multiple templates within one template type, other criteria can be assigned to templates to assign logic for the system to select the appropriate template.