- Select Scholarships from the Home page.
- Click Scholarships.
- Select the ID of the scholarship opportunity that you want to create an award from.
- Click Add Recipient.
- Search for a student or select from the list.
You have the ability to change the student on a scholarship record at any point unless the scholarship has been synced to CSLM.
- Enter the Scholarship Amount, and Award Date, then click Add.
- If Post by Payment is selected, the scholarship can be adjusted as payments are made. You will have the option to post each individual payment line for the award rather than the entire award all at once. More details on Post by Payment are available here: Renewable Scholarships: Post by Payment
- Click Add Payment Date.
- Enter the Payment Date, the Open Amt (amount), and check the box under Conditional if the payment is conditional, then click Save. If the scholarship will be paid with multiple payments, enter the Payment Date and Open Amt for the first payment, then click Save. Next, click Add Payment Date to add an additional payment. Continue adding payments until the sum of payments equals the total amount on the scholarship award.
- Click Set, then enter and select the School/Grantee that will receive the check for the scholarship award.
- Click Edit to enter a Student Number.
For instructions on how to pay the scholarship award, click the link below that corresponds with your approval workflow: