To enable the integrated school and student ID fields, please reach out to Support.
Integrated School and Student ID Fields provides an overview of the integrated school and student ID feature.
In order to utilize the integrated school and student ID feature between CommunitySuite and Scholarship Lifecycle Management (SLM), grantee profiles must be set as schools within CommunitySuite. Once schools are set in CommunitySuite, they become available as options for scholarship recipients to select within the payee (school) drop-down field in SLM. Grantee profiles can be set as schools individually or in bulk.
Set a Single Grantee Profile as a School
Once a profile has been created and designated as a grantee, it can be set as a school.
- Navigate to the profile for the grantee (school).
- Click Grantee.
- Click Edit in the left-side menu.
- Check the box for Is School, and then click Save.
This adds the school as an option in the payee drop-down field in SLM for scholarship recipients to select.
Set Grantee Profiles as Schools in Bulk
Any grantee profiles that are already associated with scholarship awards in CommunitySuite can be set as schools in bulk.
- Navigate to the Grantees page.
- Click Set School Flag in the left-side menu.
- This displays all grantee profiles that have been linked to scholarship recipients but haven't yet been set as a school in the system.
- Click Set School flag on Grantees to set all grantees in the list as schools.
This adds the schools as options in the payee drop-down field in SLM for scholarship recipients to select.