The Sandbox environment restricts sending emails so a user doesn't accidentally email profiles while testing a process. Sandbox will release emails two ways:
- Send emails to the Test Email Domain set in System Data.
- Send emails for foundant.com email addresses.
Test Email Domain
Add your organization's email domain to enable a user to test emails from Sandbox. Emails will only send to this email domain and foundant.com email addresses.
- Navigate to the System Data page.
- Click Edit on the left-side menu.
- Enter your organization's email domain in Test Email Domain.
- The domain is the part of the email after the @ symbol. If your email address is email@example.com, then you would enter foundationname.com in Test Email Domain.
In this case, testing batch emails is not advised. Test to an individual with that email domain and remove the Test Email Domain from system data when done.