The Vendors Dashboard is a summarized view of information about your vendors.
- Navigate to the Vendors page and click Dashboard in the left-side menu.
Custom reporting filters can be applied to the vendors dashboard. Filter Reports provides additional guidance on using filters.
- Click Filter.
- Click a field or data filter in the Filter By section.
- Select the applicable information, and then click Apply Report Filter.
The current year will be the default filter for dashboards. This can be changed by clicking the voucher date filter and applying a different date filter.
- Click the default date filter.
- Add the applicable Add Filter Voucher Date information, and then click Apply Report Filter.
Located beneath the filters are four boxes that display the Outstanding Amount, Total Amount, Total Number of Vendors, and the Number of Active Vendors for the applied date range.
Vendors Information Graphs
Located at the bottom of the dashboard is one horizontal bar graph that displays information for the applied date range.
- Top Vendors by Amount Paid - Displays the Amount Paid of each vendor.
Voucher & Vendor Trends
The Voucher & Vendor Trends bar graph displays the Number of Vendors and the Paid Amount for the applied date range. The legend above the bar graph displays the green line as the Number of Vendors and the green bars as the Paid Amount. Hover your cursor over the date bars to see the Number of Vendors and Paid Amount for that date.