Before starting to integrate data between your Grant Lifecycle Manager (GLM) or Scholarship Lifecycle Manager (SLM) site and your CommunitySuite site, consider taking the actions described below in preparation.
- The items described in Site Cleanup Checklist are helpful when preparing your GLM/SLM site for integration.
- A Fine Tune professional service is an option as well.
- This is an opportunity to work with a Client Success Team member on optimizing your site's performance, and to receive additional training as needed.
- Consider scheduling a call with your Client Success Team to review specific data considerations, including:
- Formatting of your registration pages to ensure smooth syncing between sites.
- Addition of the Country Drop-Down to your registration pages if needed.
- Linking CommunitySuite profiles with GLM/SLM organizations/users before syncing historical requests from CommunitySuite.
- This prevents duplicate organizations/users from being created in GLM/SLM when syncing requests.
- Review forms for accuracy to optimize your integration experience.
Additional resources are available in the CommunitySuite and GLM/SLM Integration Overview.