If you utilize both CommunitySuite and Grant Lifecycle Manager (GLM)/Scholarship Lifecycle Manager (SLM), the integration allows you to sync grants and/or scholarships either direction between the two products. Depending upon your workflows, there are many possible use cases for taking these actions.
Preparation and Basics
Before syncing requests between sites, steps can be taken in GLM/SLM to set up for success. It is also helpful to understand how roles and permissions can be configured across the sites to best align. Once the integration is in use, refer to the resources below for guidance in managing synced profiles, users, and organizations.
- Prepare Your GLM/SLM Site for CommunitySuite Integration
- Map GLM/SLM Roles with CommunitySuite Permissions
- Integration of Organization and User Fields
- Search and Sync GLM/SLM Organizations and Users in CommunitySuite
- Edit or Unlink CommunitySuite Profiles Synced with GLM/SLM
- Merge Duplicate GLM Organizations Synced with CommunitySuite
Sync Grants from GLM to CommunitySuite
Grants created in GLM are synced to CommunitySuite for payment.
Sync Grants from CommunitySuite to GLM (Integration 2.0)
Grants created in CommunitySuite are often synced to GLM to assign follow up forms to recipients and for reporting purposes. Additionally, a grant that was created in CommunitySuite but is not yet approved can be synced to GLM for evaluations and approval in that site.
Sync Scholarships from SLM to CommunitySuite
Scholarships created in SLM are synced to CommunitySuite for payment.
- Sync SLM Requests to CommunitySuite
- Process Synced Scholarships
- Pay Synced Scholarships
Sync Scholarships from CommunitySuite to SLM (Integration 2.0)
Scholarships created in CommunitySuite are often synced to SLM to assign follow up forms to recipients and for reporting purposes.
- Add a CommunitySuite Process in GLM/SLM
- CommunitySuite SLM Settings
- Sync CommunitySuite Scholarships to SLM
Additional Features and Workflows
Optional features are available for use with the integration, including CommunitySuite questions on forms in GLM/SLM and integrated custom fields. Specific workflows involving the integration are also outlined in the resources below.
- Add CommunitySuite Questions in GLM/SLM
- Integrated Custom Fields
- Conditional Installment Field
- Create Multifund GLM Grants
- Create Multifund SLM Scholarships
- Integrated Grant Catalog
- Integrated Denied Grants
- Refund a Synced Grant
- Canceled Installments with CommunitySuite Integration
- Void a Check for a Grant or Scholarship Synced with GLM/SLM
- Grant or Scholarship Synced from CommunitySuite to Incorrect GLM/SLM Process