A grant request synced from Grant Lifecycle Manager (GLM) can be set as multifund, meaning it will be paid from multiple funds. This step must be taken before clicking Create Grant in CommunitySuite.
- Navigate to the GLM bucket on the Grants page in CommunitySuite.
- Click the ID of the grant.
- Click Make Multifund in the left-side menu.
- If the grantee has not yet been set, follow the steps in Process Synced Grants to do so. Return to the steps in this article before setting the funds.
- Click Set Fund in the left-side menu.
- The list of installments for the grant will display. If installments need to be added or edits made, click Modify Amounts in the left-side menu.
- Click Set Funds in the left-side menu.
- For each installment, enter the fund name in the Fund field and select the fund you want from the drop-down list, and then click Save.
- Click Back in the left-side menu.
- Click Create Grant in the left-side menu.
From here, next steps include approving the first installment in GLM and posting and approving the grant in CommunitySuite. Details are available in Pay Synced Grants.