The document viewer feature allows administrators, evaluators, and applicants to efficiently view documents uploaded to a form. This feature is available when editing a form or viewing a submitted form (e.g. the application).
Open the Document Viewer
There are two ways to open the document viewer:
- Click Document Viewer at the top of the form.
- Click the eye icon next to any specific document uploaded to the form.
Use the Document Viewer
The document viewer gives you several options:
- Click a document listed on the right side of the screen to view it. The document viewer lists all documents that are uploaded to the form.
- Click any options at the top of the screen to navigate the document. This allows you to view different pages in the document, rotate it, or zoom in/out.
- Click the download icon for a document to download it to your computer.
- To exit the document viewer, click Close.
For Excel files, the document viewer will show what is shown when you select print on the Excel file.