The status of each follow up form assigned to a request can be reverted. For example, a submitted follow up could be reverted back to the assigned (draft) status to allow the applicant/assignee to make revisions.
Follow the steps below to revert the status of a follow up form.
- Navigate to the Request Summary page for the request. Click the Project Name for the request to reach this page.
- Click the Follow Ups tab.
- Click the Revert Status icon next to a submitted or complete follow up to revert the status of that form.
- The follow up will be reverted one status at a time (e.g. from complete to submitted), so click the icon again if needed.
- When a follow up form is in the assigned status, it can be deleted by clicking the red X icon. There is no undo for this action, so proceed with caution if the applicant/assignee has started working on the form, as their responses will be lost.